ALL said and DONE...

Haylee brown

My body shivers as I lay on the cool marble floor in the kitchen, trying to hold my breath in, hoping Kentrell won't hear me, these last 48 hours has been complete torture, my body couldn't take anymore. I felt like if I experience one more traumatic thing I would die.

My vagina felt completely sore, it hurts to move, my face was bruised severely,  my lips are swollen along with my left eye. I can't believe that I even had feelings for a guy who in the end did all of this to me. This was supposed to someone who claimed to love me, but it was all a game, it has to be.

I hear footsteps which causes me to go into instant panic, scooting against the counter,  the footsteps are only coming closer. This is it, this is my ending. I close my eyes, as tears rush down my face, I didn't want to face death head on, my mind just goes to Von's face from when I first seen him.

" Haylee", a voice says softly.

" Please Kentrell ", I say jumping back.

" It's me ma, Von", Von says grabbing my face.

My eyes shoot open, Von's face clouding my vision.  I want to smile so bad but my face hurts,  tears spill down my face even the more. I can see the pain and anger in his eyes.

" I'm sorry it took this long to get to you ", he says, wiping my tears with his fingers.

" Its okay, you're here that's all that matters", I say nodding my head,  reating my head on his chest.

" I love you so much Haylee", he says kissing my forehead repeatedly.

" I love you too", I say holding on to him tightly.

" Is he here?" He asks me after a moment of silence.

" Yeah,  I managed to hide this long from him", I tell him and he nods.

" I'm finna get you outta here and then ima go handle him", he says to me.

" No, I don't wanna leave you ", I say grabbing him.

" Lil folks I don't want you to get hurt no more than you already is, " he says in a hurt tone, his eyes becoming glossy.

" Baby", I say not knowing what else to even say, I couldn't argue with that.