Heux.

Haylee Brown

I lay comfortably in Dayvon's bed, he had took the other girls to go work on the stroll and allowed me to stay home since I'm his girlfriend and all. I missed my baby I cant even lie, it's like since we went out that day we have been inseparable,  literally. Kema, Bunny, and India were still my friends, the other girls still hated me which was fine, especially Taylor and Asian but it was whatever, I already beat Taylor ass, Asian was next if she keep talking shit.

My stomach starts to growl, I sigh getting out of bed heading downstairs to grab me something to eat, as I'm walking towards the Kitchen I hear knocking on the door. I frown walking towards the door. It could be Von or one of the guys so I just open the door but it wasn't.  It was Kentrell,  and he didnt look so well.

" Haylee", he says in a tired tone as he holds on to his stomach, I see that he was bleeding.

" Kentrell get the fuck away from me", I say stepping back as he reaches out to me.

" I'm sorry for what my friends did to you, I promise I ain't have shit to do with it", he says with tears in his eyes.

" Why should I even believe you?" I question him folding my arms.

" Haylee,  I like you why would I ever do anything to hurt you? Please help me", he pleads, I hated to see him in pain Bleeding out like this.

" Fine come in", I say pulling him inside the house leading him to the back bathroom.

" Thank you fa helping me", he says smiling as he throws on of his arms around my shoulder as I sit him down on the toilet

" No problem, what happened?" I ask lifting up his shirt and I see a stab wound, it wasnt so bad.

" Fighting some niggas and he stabbed me, I managed to drive myself here though ", he says as I grab the first aid kit.

" Do anyone know where you are?" I ask him as I statt cleaning the wound.

" Nah, I'm on the run ", he tells me.