Set in stone.

Haylee Brown

" I need you bodies in ways, that I cant explain and I'm losing my patience, cause we been going over and over againnnn", I sing loudly, dancing on India, clearly I was trying to cheer her up

" Shake that ass like boom shaka laka, boom shaka laka we dont need nobody watching us," Mici joins in doing a lil twerk move.

Currently all of us was in the front room waiting for Von because we were going to a working party, he had us in the house since the incident with him killing Kema and India babies. I haven't even really seen Kema, today was the first time and she was being really distant to me, so I just gave her space. I mean she did get pregnant by my man and now she acting werid to me...

" whew girl, Chris said suck on his dick WITH ice", Kris says laughing,  sticking out her tongue.

" I wanna try that", Deja says smiling, looking at the video..

" india bae say something ", I say sitting beside my friend.

She was so pretty on the outside, but something on the inside died when her baby died also. Durk has been really distant to her, he hasn't said a word to her since the baby died either. I mean I wanted to confront him but I decided not to.

" What do you want me to say Haylee? Your man killed my baby and you didn't even try to stop him", she says glaring at me, completely catching me off guard.

" India, How was I supposed to know that he was gonna do that? I wouldve interved if I knew what he was gonna do, but I didn't ", I say,  frowning,  trying not to get defensive.

" How could you sleep to someone like him, something not right with you", she says,  getting up, walking away from me.

" Well you finally got her to say something ", Asian says snickering, li shit was a joke.

" Asian shut yo ass up,  " I say rolling my eyes, getting up to walk after India.

I just wasn't about to let our friendship go down the drain, clearly Kema was distancing herself from me and she was all that I had. I didn't want to let it go that fast. She was sitting on the patio looking up at the stars, I could hear her sniffling, she was hurting. 

" India... I'm sorry that happened. I wish I couldve helped you and Kema I really do", I say touching her shoulder but she snatches away from me.