HEUX. ( Part 2)

King Von

I watch my the videos to the security camera's in my house. I cant believe this hoe. Gonna let this nigga in my crib and didn't think I was gonna find out she did that shit. I knew she was a opp ass bitch.  Taylor didnt think I knew she was fucking on that nigga ben10.

She did this shit yesterday, I'm glad my cameras came back the day before so I was able to catch this foul ass shit she was doing behind my back. At one point I kinda cared about the hoe, but this shit right here made me look at her different.

" What's wrong baby?" Haylee says softly as she comes into my office looking at me.

" Come look at this ", I beckon her to come air on my lap.

She got a sexy ass walk, I love watching Haylee walk. She got all that ass and thighs, be making my dick hard and she dont even be doing nothing but walking. I watch her sit down on my dick, leaning forward to look at my computer screen.

" You know who that is?" I ask her.

" Yeah that's Taylor", she says nodding her head.

" Watch who she finna bring in my crib", I say to her after a couple minutes she gasps.

" That's ben... one of the guys that..." she mutters turning away from the computer quickly

" This opp ass hoe been fucking on this nigga behind my back could you believe that shit?" I ask her shaking my head, mad as hell.

" What are you gonna do?" She asks looking in my eyes.

" You finna see, just promise me you won't do no opp ass shit like this ", I say to her in a serious tone.

" I promise", she says nodding her head.

" I know ma",  I chuckle,  I don't trust no hoe. Not even her.

" Come on ma, let's go downstairs ", I say tapping her ass for her to get up.

I grab her hand as we head downstairs,  she think I don't know she had youngboy at my house either. These hoes gotta be slow or sum, don't shit get passed me, I'm just playing the shit out, she gon eventually try to tell me, I'm just waiting to see how long its gonna take her to talk, all she gon do is lead me straight to the nigga and that's all I want.