Levitating

So, Hello my fellow human beings, I haven't been editing this book for a while because of my exams. But I am back now!

I was originally planning to do a T.S song, but I don't usually listen to her and I didn't have much time, so I decided to do my favourite song instead!

So, Let's get started😄

Song-  Levitating by Dua Lipa

Review- I personally think that this is a really good song, especially for a party. And as I said, this is one of my favorites.

Different opinion- So, I asked a few of my friends about their opinion on this song, and since I have given a positive one, I needed a negative one. So, here we are, one of my friend said this-
"Well, to be honest, I think the song is quite boring and not worth it. I don't know why you think this should be played at parties, I personally think that you should listen to this song when you don't have anything else to listen."
Now, you all better not hate her, it's her opinion, so please respect it.

Lyrics- Let's have a look at the lyrics. Do tell me what you think about them.

If you wanna run away with me, I know a galaxy
And I can take you for a ride

I always feel like running away to a galaxy, so, if you have a spaceship, then I am bringing the snacks and we are ready to go!

I had a premonition that we fell into a rhythm
Where the music don't stop for life

Idk what premonition means. But I would loveeee to go to a place where the music never stops.

Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eyes
Shining just the way I like

Does the glitter in your eyes hurt? Jk.
I love sparkle!

If you're feeling like you need a little bit of company
You met me at the perfect time

Well, I always feel like that...

Since I don't wanna make it long, I will stop the Lyrics part here.

GOSSIP!- You are free to comment guys! Let's start a chat. You guys can share your facts and ✨tea✨ over here.

My friend told me that Dua is dating someone called Anwar Hadid, is that true? If yes then I am jealous of Anwar...

See y'all next week!

Request the next song here ---->