STAY -ALESSIA CARA &ZEDD

We are gonna be focusing on Stay by Zedd and Alessia Cara.

If you don't know who these people are ,I'll let you know ,ladies first.
Alessia Cara : her full name is Alessia Caracciolo ,born in Canada , Brampton to Italian Parents.

*If you want to know a fact about her
Alessia has a tattoo of a paper sail-boat on her wrist.
"They seem so frail, but when you put them on water they float. It's a reminder that even though I'm small and seem weak, I'm not," she told Billboard.

If you're still wondering who she is ,Alessia was the one who sang "How far I'll go " in MOANA.

Over to Zedd :was born in Russia and raised in Germany ,his real name is Anton Zaslavski. He has worked with big celebrities like Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez. He's a deejay (DJ)

Straight away to our song as you already know the artiste and producer.

Stay Lyrics

Waiting for the time to pass you by
Hope the winds of change will change your mind
I could give a thousand reasons why
And I know you, and you've got to
Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up
We can stay forever young
Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola
Underneath the rising sun
I could give a thousand reasons why
But you're going, and you know that

All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is wait a second
Your hands on mine
The clock is ticking, so stay

All you have to do is
All you have to do is stay

Won't admit what I already know
I've never been the best at letting go
I don't wanna spend the night alone
Guess I need you, and I need to

Make it on my own, but I don't wanna grow up
We can stay forever young
Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola
Underneath the rising sun
I could give a million reasons why
But I'm going, and you know that

All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is wait a second
Your hands on mine
The clock is ticking, so stay

All you have to do is
All you have to do is stay

Bridge]
All you have to do is stay
So stay, yeah

[Chorus]
All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is wait a second
Your hands on mine
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is stay

The first time I heard this song was when I watched Everything Everything. I fell in love with this song and Alessia's voice.

This song for me is basically about a person (Alessia) begging her lover to stay. In a line ,she said , she isn't the best at letting go and desperately begs for her lover to stay and wishes her lover will change his mind

Hope the winds of change will change your mind

Alessia Cara then says she doesn't want to grow up and she wants to remain young.

I really love the lyrics but personally, I won't beg a lover to stay, wbu ,will you beg your lover to stay. ?

Let's check out how the song came about .

It's a dance song with an electronic feel and some frantic beats.

Zedd wrote in a post accompanying the lyric video:

"Alessia and I first met at rehearsals for the HALO Awards, where Alessia, Daya and I performed together. I've loved her songs before but realized that she's an unbelievable talent when we started rehearsing together, so I asked her if she was interested in making music with me."

Zedd told ABC Radio that when he first wrote "Stay," he immediately thought Alessia Cara would be perfect for the song, as he felt her voice would reflect the feel of the piece.

"I think she has a really moody, breathy frequency in her voice that I really love," he said. "The song generally, sonically, is very dark in certain parts... it's very haunting, and there's something about her voice that just fits the track so well."

According to Alessia Cara:
He just sent me the beginning of the song that was written, and he was like, 'Hey, do you wanna finish this, do you wanna do it with me? 'And just hearing it and listening to the beginning of it, I knew that it was a really great song."
The song has an electronic dance feel with some frantic beats, a sound that is outside Cara's normal wheelhouse. "It was really different for me, it's a lot bolder than my usual stuff," she said. "But I thought if I was gonna do something [with another artist], I wanna sing on a song that I really believe in and work with on a song I believe in and work with an artist, or a deejay, that I really like."

So over to you now,rate this song and leave an emoji 👍 or 👎 for this song. Make sure you leave a reason.

Let's do something fun ,,if the rating from most of you is poor ,you get the chance to disrupt our playlist.

That's if many people leave a 👎or a low rating ,you guys get the right to request the song you want for next week ,a song will be chosen randomly.

If you haven't heard the song ,the official video is up there ,watch ,listen ,read and rate.