Toothpick

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
CREAK....

The door creeps open slightly, eyes peering through the space making sure they were sound asleep. Opening the enough to slip inside, they place a foot inside, sliding in half of their body through the entrance. As their whole body now stood inside they quietly crept close enough to  see who they came for... 

CRUNCH

'huh?' before they could register what they had  stepped on a knife was placed on their neck " Well well well so you finally came huh? Took longer than other nights" the dark figure loomed over them as they quivered in fear. As they try to open their mouth to beg for mercy a gloved hand reaches to cover their mouth as his neck was sloced open, their screams being muffled as their blood rains down onto the plastic coverings. The dark figure lets them go as they fell to their knees eyes rolling back into their head, last breath leaving their body. A red glint in the dark figure's eyes glowed in the darkness of the blood covered room.

"Mmmhh...Peter" y/n shifts in bed making the figure flinch as they quickly head to Y/n.

Moonlight hitting the figure, revealing a concerned Peter, taking off his glove he  kneeled next to the bed caressing Y/n hushing her to sleep giving her one final kiss as he bring his full attention to the body that was now bleeding out.

"He sent some useless people that even do their job right" he quickly chuckled to himself as he began his routine.

~Time skip to morning~

Y/n woke up feeling less groggy than the other days as she checks her phone, checking the time...7am she groans as she lays back down her arm falling to her side, when she didn't feel a certain someone there she jolted up. She was expecting to watch a cute sleeping Peter still by her side since it was early.

Peter's Pov
The door Suddenly the front door opens and Peter comes in he sees that Y/n was awake his surprised face not lasting long as it turned into a closed eyed smile "Goodmorning Darling~"

'Dame.....she's getting used to the drug already'..... I walk in closing the door behind me" Where did you go * yawn" I couldn't hold back my goofy grin watching Y/n yawning so cutely as her hair and clothes were so messy, she could barley open her eyes. " oh I was throwing the trash out Darling, it was piling up. I smile as I sit on the edge of the bed gentaly leaning against her laid body." I have an idea! Let's go back to sleep and later we can buy some Chinese food and watch whatever you want!" I say as I make my way to her side wrapping my arm around her pulling her in like a teddy bear as I cuddle my way into the crook of her neck. Y/n started to giggle and squirm as she tries to push me away " P-peter that tickles! Stop! I can't promise you won't have some type of buise by the end of thiiiis!" I quickly pupl back my face smiling at her as half of her body rises up" why don't we go for a walk at the park? The gloomy cloudy weather seems so perfect" she turns and smiles brightly at me. I wanted to refuse but I couldn't as I smiled back and hummed in agreement. She stretches and gets up" and hey could I barrow one of your white plain shirts I need to wash my clothes haha... I ran out" she sheepishly said rubbing the back of her head.

"Sure its in my top drawer" she heads the dresser as I start making the bed. Uts been a total of five days since Y/n was publicly humiliated and fired, she has been staying at my place. She told Luffy everything and told her she'd be short this month, Lucy assured her that she'd come up with the money somehow. I had convinced Y/n to come stay with me for a week to make her feel better as I pampered her, lavishing her with affection at least thats half of it.
The other reason I brought her was because I was worried about her safety,   Donatello ( yes named after one of the ninja turtles) Valentine a.k.a ' Bo$$' was well known in the other side of town, he basically was a mobster having people and connections at his disposal. He used the Diner as a cover up for his distribution of drugs and where he kept all his money and valubles. At the end of the day his people would could and count the money and trade important street info that had to be told to Boss inorder to figure out how they should go about they're day to day situations. His Underlings dominated the streets selling and controlling the other competing Gangs around their domains.

So when Y/n had punched him I immediately knew he'd send people after her. Each night I had be drugging her water before going to bed and each night he'd send someone, little nobodies who had no expressed on assassinating someone, I bet he didn't want to waste good people to do the job so he just sent them.

~Time Skip to later that day~

After they finished they're Chinese food they begin to clean after themselves, doing they're usual night routine before going to bed. Y/n was getting the bed ready when Peter came into the room with a glass of water in hand. Peter sits down on the bed as he pats down next  to him motioning Y/n to come sit down. He hands her the water as she gladly and drinks it. Peter watches as she drank it, he had made sure to put a little more of the drug, just enough so she wouldn't wake up so easily because tonight......

He'll definitely kill him....