Emo Boy

Peter's pov

We walked in silence as we make it to my apartment. I open the door heading inside as Y/n looks around, capturing every little detail of my studio apartment. "It's a little small but make your self comfortable, im gonna take a quick shower" I told her as make my way towards the bathroom. I shut the door behind me not wanting Y/n to see my face, I was having a quiet mental break down in my mind as I kept thinking what happens now. I turn of the shower, stripping my clothing one by one off of me. Y/n what are you gonna do when you see TK, will they make a move again if im not there by your side?no. clearly tonight showed that it doesn't matter if I am there or not...I hop in the shower letting the extremely hot shower hit my back, the burning sensations bringing me into relaxation as I sigh in satisfaction. "Y/n..... what am i gonna do with you...."

Y/N's Pov

CLEARLY HE'S MAD AT ME. uuuughhhhh I didn't even know Tk was gonna do that.... I was sitting on his couch as I bit my nails trying to figure out how i was gonna explain to Peter about me and TK. I get up not wanting to think about it anymore so I start to wander around to distract myself. I head to his bookshelf finding his year book album, I look through it finding a gothic looking Peter with long black hair covering half his face looking very angsty and angry at the world. I giggle and snap a pic before putting it away, I then head to the kitchen opening his fridge finding  sodas, leftovers and a bags of.... meat? hmmmm maybe he's trying to bulk up or something. I close the fridge and go back to the other room, im surprised that he has his place so nice and clean. I smile when i noticed the closet door, I curiously walked to it laughing to my self as i roll my eyes" hahaha he probably hid all his mess inside here-" I had opened the door and I a box filled with various types of.....adult toys and magazines along with different colored ropes and..... is that....... is the wall behide filled with picture of me? I tip toe to turn on the little light inside the closet. Illuminating the small room filled with different pictures of me. I stare in shock as I look around. 

what- WHAT THIS WAS TAKEN WHEN I WAS ASLEEP! AH! IS THAT MY BABY PICTURE! WAAAAHHH PETER WHAT THE HELL! My hed shoots down Blood flodding my cheeks my hands covering my eyes as i peek in between placing my attention onto the magazines on the ground. I sit down on the floor and pick one up the cover said 'Don't String Them Along!' a beginners guild to bondage Level 10' LEVEL 10!?!?! I start to look at the other magazines all containg different Levels of bondage. I stop mid track as i feel a presence behind me, i turn around and i see a half naked peter dripping wet looking down at me, his eyes glued to me giving me a cold stare. I shudder as I gulp down" H-hey Peter didn't expect to see you here" I look away" In my own home?" his eyebrow raises questioning me" Look I know-" he didnt let me finish as he bends down grabbing a rope and my arm lifting me upa nd leading me to the bed as he pushes me on." Y/n...... weren't you giving me shit about me touching your shit...." I blush and start to tremble biting back my lip as they wanted to quiver as well." I-I mean y-yeah but you did say make your self at home so-" He crawls onto the bed as his hand reaches and caresses my face as it slides down to my jaw suddenly he grabs my neck applying light pressure " I think we're gonn ahve to do something that smart mouth of yours Y/n it could get you into more touble if you keep it up with your smart remarks, strip for me darling" his mouth curls into a sadistic looking grin as I start to take off my clothes slowly," your underwear and bra too" I unlatch my bra freeing my girls as they bounce out, finally taking off my panties.

He grabs my arms together positioning me while he starts to tie me using fancy knots and twists, i stood still adrenaline filling my bloodstream from terror and....excitment? When he was finishing up i feel him pull the rope as it tightens around my body."P-peter Look im really sorry-" he place a hand infront of me, motioning me to stop as he gets off the bed and goes and grabs something from his box of wonders" you can't just tell me you're sorry you have to prove it" before i could say anything tho Peter places a gag ball in mouth as he ties it behind  my head" Now~ don't you look pretty" he says with a closed eyed smile as his hands touching around his work as he pulls me up from the rope, causing it to tighten from the front, since he was now on the edge of the bed he laid me on his lap as i was in a bent down position now. His hand was caressing and massaging my ass"mmmhhhn~ nnngg~" my. moans were muffled by the gag ball as I squirm in place.

SLAP♡

I think I just died a little inside. PETER JUST SPANKED MEEEE! " Y/n you need to calm down or you'll fall, im doing this for your own good" he licks his lips as he give my poor ass another Slap "Mmmmhh!" I cry out. God dammit it hurts!" Y/n be a good girl and accept your punishment okay?!" Once he says this he continues to go full hamboning on my ass, my cries become moans as I start feeling my pussy get wet. Something began poking my stomach as he continued. " Y/n~ have you thought about what you've done?~" he removed she ball from my mouth as I begin to drool and pant"mmhhh?" He cups my chin as he lifts my face to look at me. "*pant *pant Y-yes......." his smile turns into a sinister smile as blush sets in on his cheeks" Good girl~ time for a reward" he places me on the ground near his legs as he unravels his towel. HONESTLY I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THAT TOWEL STAYED ON THIS WHOLE TIME! Up sprang his hard dick twitching with pre cum leaking out from its tip.

Peter's pov
" Eat up darling~" I say as she opens her mouth I shove her head making her choke as she takes in my full length. She starts bobing her head back and forth as I had a hand full of her hair in hand. " Y/n  nngghh~ im gonna cum soon" I pull her hair back as her mouth lets go of my dick, she looks up at me confused as she pants trying to catch her breath. I start stroking my dick, quickening my pace as I feel my cum shoot out directly on to Y/n's cute face.

I shudder in delight as I stare at her cum covered face as my dick got hard again. I immediately pounce on her earning a cute 'Ek' from Y/n as I flip her on her knees as I position my self infront of her entrance pushing my self inside. Not waiting for her to adjust I slam my dick inside as Y/n loudly moans out a 'Fuck', I bent down harshly bit down on her shoulder as i continue to ram into her, my nails digging into her hips as I stared at her buised ass with delight. " Youre going to reject TK is that clear?" she continues to moan. oh she's not talking huh....I lift her leg up as i lay her on her side and place her leg on my shoulder as I slam into her, I feel her walls squeeze as she orgasms as my dick reaches deeper inside her."Y/n am I clear?" I start to move as she starts to moan"ahhh~ y-yes mmmh~" I feel her insides start to throb, shes going to come again~ I quicken my pace feeling my dick twitching as my thrusts get sloppier. Y/n is a moaning mess as I give my final thrusts we both came as she arches her back in pure bliss achieving release as I pulled out and came on top of her stomach. " I dont want touching you like that ever again unless its me Darling~"
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

There there my little horndog~You will recover soonI hope👁👄👁Anyways I hope non of my gifs n pics get taken down 😭they're very precious to me and I love them