Popsicle☆

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Peter and Y/n head up towards Y/n's and Lucy's apartment. The more they walker nearer the louder they could hear moans. Y/n roller her eyes as she takes out her keys. " LUCY! IM GONNA GIVE YA'LL TO THE COUNT OF FIVE TO GET YO ASS BACK IN YOUR ROOM!" The moans stopped I grabbed and cleared my throat.

"FIVE"
shuffling can be heard

"FOUR"

* loud Gasp " Get. Up. Right. Now!"
" I haven't even cummed-"

CRASH

"THREE"

"OH F-FUCK I THINK MY DICK IS BROKEN!"

"TWO"

" L-LUCY NO PLEASE! I NEED A HOSPITAL! I-"

"ONE"

SLAM

" come in♡~"

Y/N's Pov

I open the door the apartment looked exactly as crusty as Lucy's room. My face scrunched up as I turn around as see her covering herself with.......MY BODY PILLOW OF (your fave character or just a regular body pillow :)). " oh hey Y/n! hey!" She waves nervously as she held onto the door knob that was jiggling from the other side, low whimpers and cries can be heard. I walk closer towards her thinking of dragging her towards the window and chucking her out.

"Y/n~ " her eyes shift from me to Peter as she bit her lip. " Y/n I didn't know you were such a freak gurl, hey are into orgies because-" I snatch my pillow away and grab her nipple pulling her across towards my room. I can hear her whining and moaning? I began to blush from embarrassment as I shoot a glare at Peter, he had already been looking away blushing. I open the door pointing inside " Go inside we need to talk!" She bit her lip " of course~" this bitcg basically skips into the room. I face palm and turn towards Peter before going in " uhhh you can ummm go to the kitchen it looks slightly untouched" I closed the door and turn towards Lucy , she was already in bed with her legs wide open. " okay I'm ready Ms. Super freak~"

 Super freak~"

Peter's Pov

I watch as Y/n pulls Lucy's nipple. I start to shake. Why can't that be me, I pout watching her reach her room and commanding lucy inside as she turns to  me. I managed turn just in time before she caught me. As she closes the door I immediately hear Y/n scream and loud shuffling can be heard.

" H-hey man...*huff huff* could you help me..." I see a naked man crawling out of Lucy's room half his body was still inside " C-come on man dont just stand there" I cringe walking close to him, his face look relived as I came closer. I lift up my foot shoving his face back into the room he yelped as I closed the door " I don't want Y/n looking at something as disgusting as you when she comes out." I take out my hand sanatizer from my pocket rubbing some on my hands as I remembered that i touched Lucy's door knob. No offense but due to how the apartment looked and smelled like musty cum he even had standards.( Remember to sanitize ya'll never know if your carrying the next apocalypse in your hand :))

" Lucy Let me go and go get a broom!" Y/n had opened the door but she couldn't storm out as Lucy had been attached to her leg sobbing as Y/n was dragging her" Y/n!!! I'm so sorry that you had to go through that girl! im sorry i thought you had a f...

" Lucy Let me go and go get a broom!" Y/n had opened the door but she couldn't storm out as Lucy had been attached to her leg sobbing as Y/n was dragging her" Y/n!!! I'm so sorry that you had to go through that girl! im sorry i thought you had a freaky get away vacation with your boyfriend! Forgive me!" I was relieved that she was no longer naked but then I frowned, Lucy was in one of Y/n's large sleeping shirts. " Lucy I forgive you now please let go and help me clean-"painful groaing and crying can be heard from Lucy's room as everyone's attentions goes to the door. " uggghh first get that guy to the Hospital Luc before he sues you for breaking his dick" Y/n walks towards me. I smile as I see her head look up at me now standing infront of me. She leans her head into my chest as she mummbles incoherant things, I blush patting her head I bit my lip grabbing her shoulders and gentaly pushing her off" Well Darling I don't think you need me here I might steal some of your stuff if I stay and help" I whisper into her ear and kiss her forehead, she looked like she had something to say but I turned away waving goodbye as I closed the door behind me. I shook blush creeping up on my cheeks as I walk down the hall 'Y/N~'

~ Apartment cleansing Time Skip~

Y/n's Pov 

"OMFG I COULD PASS OUT RIGHT NOW" Lucy whined as she face plotted on her bed." Look at your room, it's finally clean now!" I weakly say uggghhhhhh I give it three days. I poke Lucy on the butt. No response. I think she actually knocked out HA! I tiptoe and turn off her light, closing the door slowly. Looking around the apartment, it was spotless , it was fucking clean as fuck, HELL YEAH! feeling dirty I decide to shower, washing away all the sweat and dirtiness off me. 'why has Peter been acting so different. he touches me less, he doesn't get close to me and he hasn't even tried to......uugghhhhh! get ahold of your self Y/n!' thoughts occupied my mind as I fined up wasing myself. I walk to my room with my towel around my body. 

"oh, Y/n..." I opened the door and I was greeted with Peter hoping out of my window." Peter I told you, you could use the door" I walk to my wear i had placed my clothes that i was gonna wear to sleep, i notice a yellow gift bag with pink hearts covering it. I shift my eyes towards Peter he was blushing half of his body was out the window now, I roll my eyes as I grab his hood from his sweater and drag him inside still holging my towel with my other hand. " Peter you're acting really weird" I go back to the bed and look over the gift, inside was a small bear holding half a white heart, Peter must have the other bear that has the other half of the heart and the rest of the bag was filled with chips and candies he knew you liked. I smile looking over at Peter he flinches and looks away"Thank you Peter! I love them~" I sit next to him leaning into his shoulder" he moves away I frown furrowing my brows" I-I'm really glad you love your gifts Darling, well I'll see you tomo-" I place my hand on his chest before he could leave and shove him back down on the bed.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡