Puppet~

🥵🥵🥵This song 🥵🥵🥵
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
"Oh and Boss, im only brining you the 'Cake' I couldn't find the 'Toothpick' at the pick up spot" he flicks his cigarette away and hangs up the call. He picks her back up again putting her over his shoulder, he climbs down the fire escape and starts heading near the closest ally way, making sure no one seen him. Pulling his fur hood on, he passes by sleeping tents and barrels litted with fire while the homeless gathered around it for warmth. Some watched as he passed some avoided looking not wanting any trouble with whoever he worked for.

Y/N's Pov

Holy shit.holy shit.holy shit. I've been keeping still for the past half hour while this man carries me. AND WTF WHO IS HIS BOSS AND WHY THE FUCK IS MY CODE NAME 'CAKE'? When he accidentally bumped my head on one of the steps of the fire escape I woke up, I feel alittle dizzy still from the hit I could feel blood leaking out. I need to do something now before he takes me to wherever he has planned.

I start to violently thrash my body, surprised by the sudden movement he let me go, my ass harshly lands on the floor as I get up on my feet and start booking it the other way away from him. He was hot on my trail of course he would look at him built like a fucking Anime Villan thats been working out for his battle with the protagonist. I can thankfully say I wasn't that stupid bitch that always fell while being chased but he leaped on me when he was close enough landing on top of me as I quickly elbowed his left cheek and crawling away, he quickly grabs onto my right ankle as he tries pulling me back. I try kicking him with my other foot but he catches it mid air as he is now crawling near me, looming over me as half of his face was showed as visible side of his face stared at me with anger. " G-GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU FUCKING BUM!-" His hands shoot down to my throat shutting my ass up real quick as I start clawing at his face, he leans away his mouth forming a grin, one hand letting go of my throat as he took out a syringe,placing it in his mouth as let go of my throat and before I could attack him he grabs my wrists tranfering the other into one hand as he takes the syringe in his right hand and injecting it into my neck" hah... That shut your pretty little mouth up now didn't it, now why don't you fucking go to sleep-" All of a sudden his faced was kicked in and he was sent flying into a near by cement wall.

She wore a pink head band, pink shirt that had the same heart symbol that Peter had on his shirt wearing a black sweater and skirt paring it with fishnets and some really cute shoes that I should ask her where she got them

She wore a pink head band, pink shirt that had the same heart symbol that Peter had on his shirt wearing a black sweater and skirt paring it with fishnets and some really cute shoes that I should ask her where she got them. Her pose was kind of like a 'Finish Him' move on mortal kombat as her leg was high in the air , her body leaned as her fists were balled up near her body. I take the syringe out of my neck getting on my feet as I wobbly walk towards her. She lowers her guard as the man infront of her was K.O'd on the floor, she turned to me taking the lollipop she had in her mouth" Hi'ya are you okay? Don't worry I'll finished the job just sit tight Puppet~♡" she blushed as she gave me a closed eyed smile turning her back. " H-hold on!" I grab her shoulder to make her stop, her head slightly turns enough to face me, her mouth curled into a smile as her blush grew deeper as she shook " uh- um y-yes puppet?...." she reminds me a Peter they seem to act the same way and even react the same way hmmmm. " I- I think we should just go right now, he kidnapped me from my-" before I could finish my sentence my vision becomes blurry and lose all my strength as I feel my self losing consciousness...

 " I- I think we should just go right now, he kidnapped me from my-" before I could finish my sentence my vision becomes blurry and lose all my strength as I feel my self losing consciousness

Sarah's Pov
OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG! She fell towards me, as I caught her I looked down at her passed out figure in my arms as I set her down gently on the ground.

RING
RING
RING

"UUUGGHHHHHH! Helloooo I'm a little busy right now call me back-"

" Come to the small diner thats near the park I usually go to and meet me in the ally, I gonna need help killing these fuckers one by one"

CLICK

"*sigh I guess your coming with me Puppet~♡"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

HEY BABES💘I had like a whole ass insperation moment to make this chapter like i couldn't stop bitch, I hope its alright I made Sarah's personality like this cuz I don't really know the way she acts yet and I made her work "puppet" hope that's oka...

HEY BABES💘
I had like a whole ass insperation moment to make this chapter like i couldn't stop bitch, I hope its alright I made Sarah's personality like this cuz I don't really know the way she acts yet and I made her work "puppet" hope that's okay too unless yall tell me otherwise just let me know yall don't yell at me pleeeaaassss🥺 honestly looking at her those made me think of like Lollipop Chainsaw(Juliet) instantly
💗💗💗LOVE YOOOOOOUUU💗💗💗