smokey

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Peter's Pov

Once I felt Y/n was now asleep I grabbed the pack I had prepared inside my closet. There I also grabbed my 'No Face'(Spirited away)mask with the classic all black outfit. For the last week I've been scoping the place out and finding out some new info on Boss and even his subordinates. I usually like doing stuff myself but when it comes to some underground big shot i needed to pull some strings with my usual provider. She usually sold me or helped me find 'things' that i couldn't get..... legally.

The only person I was after was Boss, if any of them want to butt in I'll gladly give them the same fate. I unconsciously smirk to myself opening the door to head as I give one final glance at Y/n's sleeping body.

I arrive shortly at the diner scoping the place out. With nobody around, I guess he assumes nobody would dare go against him on his own turf...what an idiot. I grab the padlocks that I had first locking the rolled down metal doors that protected the diner from vandalism or theifs. Heading towards the back of the building I quietly moved the dumpsterin front of the back entrance as I use the dumpster as leverage to boost myself up on the roof. I opened up the air eventually that lead inside the diner, setting aside the covering I set down my bag and opens it. Grabbing a bright pink can with a badly drawn skull with cross bones decorating it. I scoff and rolls my eyes as I shakes it up and opens it as I throws it inside, causing the few who were in the building to jolt up and start asking idiotic questions like 'who's there? What was that? Or Did you guys hear that?' At this point I could just go inside and kill them, they seem so predictable " o-oh shit.shit! You guys that door won't slide up!" Heh dumbass, I climb back down noticing that the door had place to put a lock at the top I place one right before the person on the other side started to bang on the door and turn the door know furiously. I climbed down the dumpster heading to the little decaying building next to the diner, I heard that the building was owned by him but he kept it the same to avoid any type of attention or use to anyone. Laughter echoed through the small ally behind the buildings as Peter made his way there.

Nobody's Pov

He peaked up into the building's bared up windows there he saw four people sitting next to boss

He peaked up into the building's bared up windows there he saw four people sitting next to boss. Blond chic, wears librarian type clothing late 20s early 30s, Two toned hair half wit(black and yellow) thats talking his ass off mid 20s maybe, wow gothic bimbo a rare one right there mid 20s, the odd group casually counted money as they chatted. Peter noticed there was an empty seat around them but he payed no mind to it as he focused on Boss who was seated next to a big old desk smoking a cigar as he spoke on the phone with someone." Is the job done, Smokey?" the two toned weirdo heard and jolted up at the name" Hey Boss is that Smokey you're talking to?! Tell him to bring us some snacks pleeeeease♡!"

~Somewhere else~

"Hey Valentine, put me on speaker," he waits for a moment once Boss gives the okay he speaks again" Vanilla I ain't your motherfucking errand boy! And boss I got the 'Cake', should I bring it there or should I dump it?" The black haired man waited for an answer as he sat on top of the roof as he glanced at the the passed out girl." Just bring the 'Cake' im gonna need to slice myself a piece before you guys get to it."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

YO YO YO! Hello my horny homies💘~ I know I know this ones short BUT suspense darlings I hope ya'll don't get too mad with my lil inserts I posted on my conversations that you guys can give me characters from the game that i haven't mentioned yet since I haven't been catching up at all :( sorry

💕💕💕ANYWAYS! LOVE YOOOOOOU GUYS THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME AND THIS STORY FOR THIS LONG!💕💕💕