Chap-1

It was a snowy day in the mountain. A man with slightly black to red hair with earrings was running while carrying basket in his back towards his house. He was in a hurry because his wife was going to give birth to their first child. After running for some distance he heard some was screaming but the sound was small and it was coming from the direction where his house was. He ran faster towards his house. When he reached he hurriedly opened the door only to see his wife sleeping in her bed while a women in her 50's was carry a child. His wife woked up due to the sound and turned towards him. She greeted him and the women also greeted him. Then the women gave the chid to his wife. After she was done seeing the child, she called him. He walked towards her.

Wife: "Tanjuro congratulation on being a father." while smiling

Tanjuro: " Thank you. And congratulation to you also for being a mother Kie."

Kie: "Thank you tanjuro. ........Its a boy and he looks similar to you and he also has a mark just like you but  different."

Tanjuro looked towards his son. He really had a mark but it was like a fire.

Tanjuro: *smiled* "But still it looks great on him."

Kie: *smiled*"Yeah and he his cute."

Women: "Congratulation both of you for being parents" said while giving bright smile." He really is cute and i guess when he will be big he will be a lot cute and handsome."

Kie: *chuckled*"Yes Oba-san"

Timeskip one year

When tanjuro was performing hinokami kagura. His wife was carrying his son named y/n while showing him his father. After some time y/n said ,"F-father" which was his first word. Kie was suprised, happy and sad because y/n spoke for the first time and  he didn't say mother. She told y/n to say mother which he said while sluttering. She was happy. After tanjuro finished performing, he walked towards his wife and she said everything to him, he was shocked and happy.

Tanjuro POV

When I finished performing my dance, i went towards kie and y/n. Kei was smiling and she told me ," When you were performing your dance, y/n spoke and the first word he said was father"

I was shocked when she told me i looked at y/n and smiled. I was really happy that he spoked and said father. I carried him and said ,"Arigato (Thank you) y/n." I hugged him. He was giggling. After that we went to home. Y/n was playing with kie, after sometime he slept while playing. I carried him and took him to the bed.

Third person POV

After two years tanjiro was born and after one year nezuko was born. And takeo, hanako and shigeru were also born.

Time skip (After 9 years)

Y/n was 10 years old, tanjiro was 6 years old, nezuko was 5 years old, takeo was 3 years old and hanako and shigeru were 2years old.

Today y/n went to the town to sell some charcoal instead of his father. His father had got fever so he went. After selling charcoal he was going back to his home when some called out him.

Y/n POV

????: "Y/n "

I turned back to see who called me. It was Saburo-san, he was calling me from his window. I went towards him.

Y/n: "Hello Saburo-san"

Saburo: "Hello, y/n. Have you sold all the charcoals?"

Y/n: "Yes, saburo-san. I was going back  towards my home"

Saburo: "Ok but its getting dark, you shouldn't go now because demons lure during night"

Y/n; "Demons??"