Chap-2

Y/n started to moving towards the east. Y/n smells demon and stops to unsheathe his katana. He saw a demon coming towards him from the front. Seeing this he prepares himself ," Kaminari no kokyu Ichi no kata: Hekireki Issen(THUNDER BREATHING FIRST FORM: THUNDERCLAP AND FLASH). He dashes forward at the demon at a blinding speed which shocked him. The next thing demon knew was his head falling down. The demon started to turn into ash while he had tears coming. Y/n smell the sorrow and regret from him, he could understand that the demon was regaining his memory.

Demon: "Father, mother sorry for not being a good child."

Y/n said while giving warm smile: "You don't have to worry now. You can join them." He went towards the demon's head and prayed "Please god let this person to meet his family and give him another chance to be reborn as human to live happily."

After hearing that the demon started cry and thanked him and completely turned into ash.

Y/n: "Rest in peace"

He stood up and started to move forward while moving towards the east, he killed 5 or 6 demons in his way. After sometime the sun started to come, so he was looking for place to rest. He saw a tree where the sun ray was hitting on it. He went towards that tree and rest there.

Time skip (3rd day)

He say two demons in front of him and dashed towards them and cut their neck. After praying he moved forward. Suddenly he smelled a demon and also a smell of a human. He went fast towards the direction. He saw a demon with multiple hands and was bigger in size.

He saw the boy with green pattern haori was fighting the demon

He saw the boy with green pattern haori was fighting the demon. The boy dashed towards the demon's neck only for his blade to break. Y/n saw that and ran towards him at a blinding speed and took him towards the side before the demon could hit him. The boy was shocked to see y/n.

Y/n: "Are you alright?"

Boy: "Yes" In mind*He is really fast* 

Y/n: "Go and rest for sometime."

Boy: "I can still fight"

Y/n "Your blade is broken and you have wounds in your body. If you still that wounds will be serious, so rest for sometime. Go" 

The boy went towards a place to rest for sometime. Y/n looked at the demon, he was angry that his prey was taken away. He yelled at y/n and charged at him with his multiple hand. Y/n dogged them and cut them, he was preparing to attack when he suddenly smell something coming, it was from the ground, he jumped away and dogged multiple hands coming from the ground. But a hand went towards him, he saw that but was unable to dodge. He tried to block it from his sword but he was sent flying away. The demon was disappointed that he made a mistake by sending him away.

Y/n somehow manage to land safely by using his breathing form. When he looked at his surrounding there was no one, he sniffed to sense the demon, he was far away from the demon. So he ran towards the demon while tracking it with his sense of smell. It took a lot of time to reach the demon. While he was moving he even smelled two more smell with the demons. So he concluded that they were fighting. When he reached there. He saw two girls with the butterfly hairpin on the ground with bruises. The demon was moving towards the girls while laughing. He charged at them. Only for his hands to be cut. The demon and both the girls were shocked to see y/n.