masked man x reader (part 2)

y/n pov:
day 2 in this hell hole. my mind is still on h/n. he's so gorgeous, i want to leave this place and spend the rest of my life with him. i just need to survive. we make our way to the room where it happens (see what i did there) and i see different shapes on the wall. circle, triangle, star, and umbrella. i see h/n standing with the other guards. i can tell him apart because his zipper is chipped. i small wave at him and concentrate on the directions. we have to pick a shape and the rules will continue once we pick one. i pick triangle because it reminds me of h/n. i go and stand over next to the triangle on the wall, indicating that i chose that shape. a guard puts a tin in my hands, along with everyone else's. i open it and see a triangle shaped Dalgona candy and a needle. fuck..do we have to carve it out? i did this once in a race back in grade school, and it was super difficult (i was gonna say super hard but y'all crazy). it cracks almost instantly after you place the needle down. the timer begins and i'm already sweating. the guards are walking around us, ready to fire at any moment if we break the cookie. i place my needle down and start scraping. i try to concentrate but my mind knows i won't win this. i can't. i've never been good at this. luck can't help me now. my mind was then starts thinking about h/n and if i die he'll be all alone. fuck. why did they have to make the challenges so hard? i start carving again. i see other people licking their cookie but i can't seem to produce any saliva right now and i'd break it trying to get it out of the tin. my hands are shaking a lot. i made it to the tip of the triangle. 2 more sides to go. i got this. i can do it!

h/n pov (masked man):
i'm on killing duty. fuck. i walk around watching the competitors with accuracy and stealthy ness, making sure they haven't broken their cookie. i see y/n. she's shaking horribly. i get a thought in my head. what if she doesn't make it? what if i have to be the one to shoot her? i knock those thoughts out of my mind as i continue to walk around. bang! i'm sorry, but they're the one who broke it. i focus back on y/n. is she okay? her eyes are wide and she's covering her mouth like she-

she-

she broke it.

y/n pov:
silence. awaiting. death. everything that's on my mind right now. i broke the fucking cookie.
in front of me i don't see just any masked man, they assigned h/n to me. god can't help me now. i'm gonna die and my love is the one taking me out. "h/n..", i quietly say. "i'm sorry. it's my job. i love you so much.", h/n says, tearing up a bit. i start to cry. he loads the gun. "i love you.", i say.

BANG!

player 230, eliminated

hey guysss!! thank you for reading :) requests are always open 💕
have a wonderful day

word count: 569 words