deok su x reader (player 101)

12-10-21
currently 20:06 pm
story type: idfk fluff?
tw: violence

deok su pov:
fuck this place. no one stands a chance against me. everyone is either scared of me or worships me. their fucking weak. anyways, it's after the second game and, of course, i won easily. it's good to have a lighter on you at all times. well, the lighter wasn't mine, it was a bitch who passed it to me. it was nice of her, but i don't owe her shit, so if she's trying to get something out of me, it won't work. me and some other people join an alliance just in case we ever have group challenges. it's only men, of course, because most women are fucking weak. (i'm so sorry😭) breakfast time arrives, and i jump to the front. an egg and a drink? do they think we're fucking 30 pounds? this shit isn't enough. so, i do what anyone would do, and get back in the line. i get seconds. do i give a fuck? nope. nada. none. i go back over to my group and they get seconds too. i see a girl sitting alone leaning on a wall. she's sitting down and eating peacefully. she's pretty cute. she looks quite strong too. number 230. i'll have to remember that. i see a guy approach her with a knife in his back pocket. what the fuck does this guy think he's doing? his hand moves to his pocket. i rush to her. "hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!", i say to him. "getting rid of the competition. it's easier when they don't see it coming.", he says in my ear. i grab his wrists and shove him against a wall. "if you do shit to her, i swear i will fucking kill you. do you understand me?!", i yell at his face. his expression turns to worry. he quickly nods and leaves. i turn to the girl on the floor. she's looking up at me in either shock or awe. "hey. the names deok su. what's yours?", i say calmly. "y/n.", she says. i smile. "pretty name for a pretty girl.", i say sweetly to her. she blushes. i sit next to her. "so, why are you in here?", i ask. she pauses. "um- i'm in massive debt because of my ex boyfriend. he took everything from me. that bitch stole my money and credit cards and cashed everything out. i have nothing, so i'm here to get something.", she says confidently. "wow, badass.", i say and laugh. she laughs too. "do you have a group or anything? i'm sorry if i'm self inviting i'm just quite worried y'know if we have a team cha-", she says, but i put my hand on hers. "yep, i do. if the guys say shit to you, tell me. i'll beat their ass.", i say while getting up with her. we laugh and walk over to our "base". the guys look at me and at laughed. i see y/n's smile turn into a frown. "hey, what are you laughing at?", i say in a loud voice. "uhm, nothing sir.", one of the guys said . "that's what i thought. now guys, this is y/n. y/n, guys.", i introduce them to her. she smiles and waves and they do the same. i grab her hand and interlock my fingers with hers. "now, if you mess with her, i will kill you. got it?", i say. their eyes widen and y/n giggles. "g-got it.", another guy says. "good.", i respond. the guys converse with y/n to get to know her better. i'm fine with it, but if they say any shit i don't approve of, they'll get it. and i mean it. i distract them so i can talk to y/n. i find out she's single. hell yes! wait, do i like her? well i kinda knew that.. she's literally a model. we only started talking about 2 hours ago, but i know she's the one. i've already seen her before in the main room, so it's not like she's a complete stranger. as we continue to talk, i get a weird feeling inside of me. anger? violence? i stand up in shock, and so does y/n. another guy probably feels it too, since he breaks his bottle from breakfast and charges at y/n with it. "AAAH!!", i hear y/n's blood curdling scream emit from her vocals. without hesitation, i jump in front of her and put my hands in front of my head. i feel a sharp pain in my hands. "FUCK!", i yell. when i open my eyes, i see the green glass bottle through my hands with blood pouring out of my palms. i don't cry, though. i pull the glass out of my hands and stab the man with it. "DONT. FUCKING. TOUCH. HER!!!", i yell, and with every pause, i stab once more. i begin to kick him. "I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW, IF YOU TOUCH Y/N, THIS GUY WILL BE YOU. I WILL NOT HESITATE.", i say loudly to everyone. i rip off a piece of my shirt with my free hand and my teeth and wrap my stabbed hand with the cloth. it immediately turns red. i turn around to y/n and she's sitting down with her head in her knees. she's also covering her head in fear and protection. i walk slowly over to her, hoping i won't scare her. she's shaking. i think she senses my presence, because she grabs me and pulls me into her. one of her hands grabs a handful of my hair and the other hand is wrapped around me. i'm in between her legs, since they're wrapped around my waist. "I LOVE YOU! PLEASE.. PLEASE STAY WITH ME! I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE PLEASE..", y/n starts screaming. tears are flooding out of her eyes, and her voice is breaking. i start to tear up. i hold her tight. i think about only her. she's my only reason for being here right now. "i love you too..", i whisper in her ear. suddenly, the lights start to flicker. fuck, i think to myself. i see bodies moving all over the place. i hear screams, see blood, and i know this night is not going to be good. "w-what's going on?", y/n says. i hear more terrifying sounds. "everyone's gone mad.", i say. "i don't care what happens tonight, you're staying by my side." she smiles. we realize we're kind of out in the open, even though we're leaning on a wall. everyone can see us. "we have to move. we're easy targets here.", i suggest. she nods and we quickly make our way over to the top of the bunk beds. i have the glass i pulled out of my hand, so that's something to defend y/n and i. i end up killing about 10 people. i'm the strongest one here, so i'm the most wanted. it was to protect y/n. she's my everything. we spend the rest of the night in each other's arms, embracing the warmth, and embracing the fact that we aren't alone for a change.

thank you for reading!! i haven't been updating for a while because i was recently in a musical (in the heights :D) w my other amazing friends :) i was usnavi so i was busy with rehearsal and school. i have many stories on the way though :) thanks again!

1269 words