frontman x reader (part 2)

23-10-21
currently 12:31 pm
requested by @ILikeTurrtules <3

y/n pov:
i'm still being carried by the frontman. and y'know, im loving it. my head is buried in his chest and i have my arms wrapped around his torso. "thank you. thank you so much, sir.", i tell him. "anything for you, ms y/n.", he responds. i hug him even tighter. i don't know why he did this, but hey, im not complaining. i inhale his strong but fancy cologne. it smells like heaven in a bottle. "you smell good.", i say softly. he chuckles, which sets my heart on fire. he takes me into a room with lots of gray and gold colored furniture. there's a couch, a massive tv, and some other intriguing decor. he sits down on the couch, and sets me in his lap. i put my hands on his chest as i'm straddling him. he grabs my waist and looks in my eyes.  "you know, y/n, i've been watching you through the games.", he says to me. i blush at his statement, still quite confused. "i don't want you to die. i want you to stay with me.", he says, inching closer to me. i let out a giggle as i move my hands from his chest to around his neck. "well, sir, i'd like that. after all you've done for me, i guess i need to repay you.", i say softly to him. he pulls up his mask to where his mouth is showing, grabs my ass and pulls me towards him. our lips collide in perfect sync, matching each other's rhythm. i pull his head towards mine, somehow getting us closer. he bites my lip and grips my ass tighter, emitting a moan out of me. he chuckles from this, and god his laughs are beautifully attractive. as if the world hates me right now, a phone starts ringing during our moment. we separate and he pulls his mask down. "i'll be right back, darling. stay here.", he says while getting up. i nod and he leaves to pick up the phone. i look at the couch i'm sitting on. damn, this is comfy., i think to myself. i sit patiently for the frontman to come back.

it's been 5 minutes, and he's still not back. i decide to go investigate. carefully, i make my way back to where the phone originally rang. i see a door that's slightly open, and since i'm so curious, i walk in the room. to my surprise, i see the frontman at a desk writing something down... without his mask on. i gasp as i see his face. it's definitely not what i expected. he notices that i'm there and immediately puts his mask back on. "baby, i told you not to come in here.", he says quite angrily. he stands up and walks towards me. "oh, sorry sir, i didn't realize you were here.", i say to him. he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. "if you leave me, y/n, i'll put you back in the game. i'm only doing this because i love you dearly. but if you think of me any differently because of what you just saw, well then i'll have no choice but to have you continue the game. okay?", he says, with still a tight grip on my waist. "yes sir. i won't think of you any differently, sir.", i say, obeying his directions. he lifts up his mask again and our lips once again collide. he didn't put on his hood, so his hair was showing. i tangle my fingers in his hair as the kiss gets more intense. he pulls my body towards his and moves his hands further down, so they're not on my waist anymore, but on my ass. and hey, i'm not saying i don't like it. he moves his hands to my thighs and picks me up. i wrap my legs around his waist as we continue the kiss. we separate a bit for air, but immediately reconnect again. he carries me to the same couch from before. with a flick of a wrist, the television is on the game i was supposed to be in, but got dragged out of. we separate and he looks me in the eye. "would you like to stay here with me and watch the rest of the games? i'll tell all my assistants to treat you as they treat me.", he says kindly. i nod rapidly, wanting to stay here forever with him. he sits down, me straddling him again, and i pull him into a hug. "thank you sir.", i say.

"of course, my love."

i love the frontman
well i was going to turn this into a smut but if the kids in my class read this, i'm dead😭
anyways thank you for reading!!

815 words