The basics

I'm not expecting this to get many reads. Still, the first thing to know about my Octonauts AU is that it is in a sitcom style of writing, characters will sometimes say things like Hell and Damn, but like a family aimed sitcom, they would never use any real swears or anything like that. When talking about more suggestive subjects (I guess lol), they do that sitcom thing and use creative euphemisms instead of the real thing.

 Unlike the actual Octonauts, which is unprofessional trying to help creatures whenever, and people join whenever, things are more professional. Their objective isn't focused on helping animals. It's more research-based. They were all hired by an actual in-world company. One I made up called NOERA, The organization that funds "Operation Octonauts" (pronounced like the name Nora) an abbr. For the National Oceanic Exploration and Research Administration, Based in England. Which I based on the real-life NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

For the most part, everyone acts the same as they would in the show, except Peso is less confident. He likes Kwazii, so he bases most of his decisions on Kwazii's opinions which I know is pretty unhealthy, but it will be dealt with eventually.

There are a lot of other little details, but those were all the but main general differences.