Octonauts' music taste headcanons

These are the Octonauts favourite musical genres and artists! :D

Barnacles:
Barnacles was always a sucker for a good Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin tune!
His favourite singer currently is Seth MacFarlane.

He likes Jazz and Swing Big Band music like his favourite songs "The first time it happens" and "I like Myself" above.

He has taken quite the ribbing in the past for his "unhip" musical taste, but he doesn't mind.
A person in his 30s can like whatever he wants XD
Besides I think he has great taste :D
Sometimes while he works he sings these songs which most of the crew really like. (In my AU Barnacles has a good singing voice, similar to Seth MacFarlane's voice, just British 😆.)

Kwazii:
Hard rock is his thing!
Van Halen, AC/DC, Ozzy Osborne, all those guys!

He appreciates world class guitar playing at it's finest with his favourite song "Hot for Teacher"

Barnacles and Inkling think his music is too loud and either leave the room or politely ask him to turn it off.
Sometimes he will listen to hard rock either really early in the morning or really late at night and everyone gets annoyed XD

Peso:
Peso likes smooth Bossa Nova and Flamenco Jazz. He likes the romantic songs for these genres the most. Being a hopeless romantic he enjoys music that speaks to him that way.

Peso doesn't really have a favourite song but here are songs that give you n idea of his music taste.

(This is MY favourite song in this movie, the Portuguese version is way better than the English version in my opinion XD)

Peso is European Spanish, so when he was a child he took Flamenco dance lessons, and sometimes when he is alone he puts on flamenco music and dances.

Shellington:
The Doors! Specifically the more keyboard centric songs. He lives for the cool instrumental keyboard solo interludes!
Michael McDonald is also a favourite of his for similar reasons to The doors. He loves that cool keyboard sound! (So do I XD)
Bob James is on his radar too

Shellington plays the piano, so maybe he is biased, but he loves keyboard songs like "It keeps you runnin" "Angela (theme to Taxi)" and "Riders on the Storm."

Dashi:
Dashi doesn't really have a particular favourite, she likes lots of different things. She always liked ABBA but also Taylor Swift and some of the Backstreet Boys song too.

ABBA's "The winner takes it all was always a favourite of her's.

Dashi also has a good singing voice.
Sometimes Barnacles wishes the two of them could do a Swing, Big Band, Frank Sinatra style duet. But he would never ask because he's afraid of damaging his virile reputation.

Inkling:
Inkling was a kid in the 60s and a teenager in the 70s. He likes The Rolling Stones and The Beatles, but because of his parents he also enjoys Patsy Cline and mush of the same stuff as Barnacles does.

"Walking after Midnight" is his favourite Patsy Cline song.

Tweak:
Tweak is a Texan... Country is her thing!
She likes Vince Gill, Asleep at the Wheel, and Willie Nelson. Don Henley and Dolly Parton are on her list too.

(Love this song above btw)

"Too far Gone" and "Love never broke anyone's heart" are her favourites.

She always loved a sweet hurtin' tune.
Inkling turned her on to Patsy Cline, so she listens to Patsy Cline too.

I sorta based their musical tastes on my tastes. There are some exceptions, but I like most of the stuff mentioned here. ^v^

~Snowball_