Author's Note

Hi.

 Yes, this will be about me blabbering and saying stuff about the story so if you don't care feel free to skip to the actual story, the next chapter.

 So i'm an italian boy, and, as you probably might have guessed, i LOVE splatoon. So i felt brave enough, for the first time ever, to not only complete one of my fanfictions, but also post it!

 Sick, right?

 So, here is a quick handful of infos you might want to know before you read this.
-There is no shipping in this story.
-There is nothing NSFW. 
-There are slight hints of abuse and depression, but nothing too harsh.
-I have taken my inspiration from HoneyRocket in AO3, and you should ABSOLUTELY check out their stories because they are very talented.
-There are 2 OCs of mine in this story. They don't really have a major role though, so don't worry, lol.
-The Agents have names. Didn't feel like calling them by numbers all the time.
-I am italian, as I've said before, so you'll definitely find some grammar mistakes. I apologize in advance for those.

 Ok, this should be all of it. If you're still here, cool i guess?

 I'll try to keep a certain pattern of posting, but my school is trash so i will see what i can do.

 With this said, enjoy the story.

14/03/2023 Update: 
After reviewing"Lost Sisters", it was only a matter of time until i came back to this as well. To say it is definitely not up to my newer standards anymore is, well...an understatement, for sure. I'm going to be rewriting this in the days following this one, and a few ones have already been reworked to be nicer and generally more enjoyable to read through- i'm also going to remove the Salmon Run chapters because i feel like they are unnecessary to what i want to do with this story. It's going to take me a few days to finish every chapter, but i'll try to roll out each updated version as soon as possible. Anyway, I've kept you here for long enough, i hope you'll enjoy the story!