Ending Notes.

Well here we are and oh boy has it been a ride.

Now that the story has finally been written, i can give my final considerations on it...proper ones, that is.

So, the story was...actually kind of bad? In the sense that looking at it now, as I said at the beginning of this story, it did not live up to my newer standards. There were a lot of badly written sentences, grammar mistakes (actually there's probably a bunch of those still, lol), and unnecessary parts...but after rewriting i feel much more satisfied and at peace with it.

But this was still the first story I posted online, and standards or not, it helped me improve both my English and my writing. It formed me, and if I am what I am today, this story is a big part of it. It was a great pleasure for me to go over it all over again.

Speaking of my previous considerations, yes, I do still have those chapters I thought of adding, but I've ultimately decided against doing so. The Grizzco chapters were already enough of a mistake and I feel like the story is complete with these 12. 

And as for its popularity, surely the release of Splatoon 3 gave it a lot more attention, but 2700 views? That surpassed all of my expectations, and it makes me think that I should be proud of the work I've put into this.

I'm still going to write more things, as i did and i am still doing.

I thank everyone who invested their time into this, giving me the courage to write more and share it on platforms like this. 

There's always room for improvement though, right?