chapter 10

i moved out of kehlanis hold and smoothed out my blazer.

" they told me you were here so i came to find you but as i can see you're busy with your assistant" she said clearing her throat.

" well you have my attention now" i said.

" it could wait for another time enjoy your night" she walked away.

i wanted to chase after her but something in my gut told me to stay put so i did.

i looked at kehlani who was already looking at me.

" look at that let's add your bestfriend to the list of people who don't like me" she said.

" let's just finish this bottle of champagne i bought" i said sitting down.

she sighed and sat in their chair.

we finished the bottle and i ordered a shot of the strongest alcohol they had.

i was drunk and it was definitely time for us to go.

kehlani some how got in contact with rico and he drove the limo here and we got in the back and one of his boys drove my car.

" babe" i said looking at kehlani and she ain't respond.

" babeee" i dragged out.

" you talking to me" she said in a confused tone.

" obviously i'm talking to you what other female here" i rolled my eyes.

" what y/n" she said.

" close the privacy window" i said point at the window the separates us from rico.

she got up and closed it and went to go sit back next to me and i pulled them into my lap.

she squealed and held on to me.

" so you still want to figure out why i wanted to leave" i asked with my hand trailing up their thigh.

" mhm i might" she said properly straddling my lap.

" mmm i think i need a yes or a no" i said rubbing their thighs.

she was close enough to my face so i started kissing on their neck.

" y/n" she moaned breathlessly.

" i need an answer" i mumbled.

" yes" she said.

i went to go out my hand under their dress rico yelled.

" boss we're at youre house" he said.

i groaned then pecked kehlanis lips.

" go to my room instead of yours" i said.

she got out the limo and i did right after them.

i stumbled a bit but we ain't fall so we good.

we got in the house and upstairs to my room. she pulled me into a kiss.

we started stripping from our clothes and she laid me down.

she started kiss and leave hickeys on my neck. she started to kiss down my body and......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i had my head down at the desk hating life because one i was tired, two i can't remember much from last night but i have the marks and kehlani was sleep in my bed.

there was a knock at my door and i looked up. i seen my sister, solána, ant, and jay.

" why do y'all keep showing up here unannounced" i asked them.

" because we can" shayla said.

" yeah what shay said" jay said.

" stop agreeing with my sister thinking she gonna give you a chance if you do" i said rolling my eyes.

" whatever hater, why you dressed like you don't want to be here" he asked.

" because i'm tired is all, i ain't feel like getting dressed i had a hangover from last night" i said.

solána just gave me a look that i had never seen before. i was going to question her on it when i had time.

they kept me company until i had a few over the phone meetings to take. the only one not to leave was.. you guessed it solána.

i finally put the phone down and she sat in the seat in front of me.

" you wouldn't even wear sweats with your hoodie up like you hate life even if you had a hang over, you would usually just call out... take the hoodie off" she said.

" no i'm good" i said.

" y/n"

" solána don't try me" i said.

" then take it off" she said pushing me.

i knew it was ether i take it off or she does so i just took the hood off my head.

" happy" i asked.

her eyes scanned my neck and by her face i could immediately tell she was upset.

" i see she's assisting you more than just work related things" she said.

" it's not even like that solána i was drunk and so was she" i partially lied.

we were drunk half the first few times we fucked but i remember at least a round or two which means i sobered up.

" mhm" she hummed. " i have this event i need to go to but i need a plus one of my artist can cover that up will you go"she asked with an innocent smile.

" i mean yeah i guess" i told her. " why did you look at me like that earlier tho" i asked.

" i don't know what you're talking about" she said.

" solána come on now you know exactly what i'm-"

the door opened to reveal a tired kehlani.

" i got you some coffee and- oh would you like me to come back" she asked us.

" ye-"

" no need i was just leaving i'll see you later y/n" solána said winking at me then leaving out the door.

"out of everyone that doesn't like me, she scares me the most" kehlani said bringing me my coffee.

i chuckled.