chapter 13

" normani"

" y/n"

" you can go home i don't understand-"

" we had this conversation yesterday when i was here i'm not leaving" she stated rolling her eyes at me.

kehlani texted me telling me that they were gonna be running late today but i didn't care cause today was family day and that means they would probably be coming with meat head.

" normani don't you have a nigga to attend to" i rolled my eyes.

" i don't thank you very much"

" you do but okay" i mumbled.

my head flew forward and i turned around and rubbed where she smacked me.

" now if i hit-"

i was cut off by my phone ringing i looked at it to see beyoncé calling.

normani tried to snatch out my hands but i stood up. i picked it up and put it to my ear.

" hello" i said moving away from normani who just followed me.

" hey y/n i was just making sure we were still on for today" she asked.

" yeah we are"

" okay good... i have a few designs and somethings i want to talk to you about"

" talk to me about what" i questioned her on.

" you'll see soon" she said then hung up.

" why did SHE call you" normani asked with her arms folded putting the emphasis on she.

" to make sure we're still working o- i don't have to explain shit to you" i said scrunching my face and walking back to my seat.

" why do you keep acting like this" she said as i heard her heels clicking against the floor.

" normani we aren't together"

" WE TOOK A BREAK"

" WE BROKE UP" i groaned out.

" why don't you wanna come back home" she sighed out.

" because that so called home left me broken since YOU decided to cheat on me with noodle boy while i was in italy working on something for YOU" i said frustratedly looking at her.

" BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH SOLÁNA" she yelled back.

" you knew that was a lie"

" did i.. the signs were obviously that you were y/n i was just waiting on you to confirm it"

" well let me confirm it for you.. i never cheated on you with solána, me and her didn't have sex until we got back and i found you happily cheating on me with that soundcloud rapper" i explained.

" how was i suppose to know that, you were always with her, would hide your phone, even changed the password"

" if you trusted me you would've known that i would've never cheated on you"

it got quiet between us two. if one of us dropped something it would probably echo in here. it was just us two and our thoughts until a knock on the door stopped it.

" uhh y/n it's kehlani can i come in"

i looked at normani who was standing in front of me.

" yeah come in" i yelled back.

the door opened to kehlani holding adeya on the hip and randall the lizard coming in behind them.

" am i interrupting something" kehlani asked.

" nope i was just leaving" normani said looking me in the eye.

" can we talk in private please" she said quietly.

" everything needs to be talked about so yeah... i'll text you" i said quietly.

she nodded with a small smile grabbing me and kissing my cheek. she walked over to my desk grabbed her things and was gone.

i let out a breath i didn't know i had.

" you have a nice office... looks expensive y/n" keenon said.

" it's ms. y/l/n and what about it"

" nothing it just looks like a few items costed some dollas" he stated.

i just hummed ready to beat his ass.

i looked at my watch and family day was about to begin.

" let's get this started" i said clapping my hands and standing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after a long day of meeting families and keenon kissing up on kehlani the work day was done. i was waiting for beyoncé to come when there was a knock on my door.

" come in" i yelled.

kehlani walked in.

" do i have anymore work for today" she asked.

" uh yeah close the door and come here" i lied.

she shut the door and walked over to me. i stood up and she got confused.

" what's going on kehlani" i said.

" i should be asking you that, i just wanted to know if i had work to do and-"

she stopped talking after seeing the looking i was giving them.

" you go from being at my house to in my bed to back with him, now i'm not saying that night meant something but why'd you go back" i asked.

" i would like to keep it professional y/n"

" it stopped being professional after we had sex kehlani" i said with a tone.

" how about we go back to keeping it professional or you'll be out of a assistant" she said with a look in her eye.

" is that a threat" i chuckled.

" nahh it's a promise and i never break my promises" she said rolling her eyes and walking out the room.

i was left there with my thoughts on why she was acting the way she was. she wasn't like this when i first hired her, why does she wanna be soo professional now.

a knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts when it opened up to show beyoncé.

" hey sorry ima little late i had to drop blue off at my moms" she said.

" it's fine let get started" i said walking to my chair and sitting in it.

she sat across from me and we got to work.

A/N
GUESS WHOS BACK... BACK AGAIN🧍🏾