Wrapped in His Shadows Part 2

Part of his soul felt as if it were being ripped open.  He dropped to a knee, gasping for air, as his chest felt a weight unlike any other grip its hold on him.  A gasp and Cry echoed in his ears.  Then turned into a ringing, it was the only thing he could hear.  Her cries, but it was for him.  Turning his head to see her curling into a feedle position.  Crying out his name.  Her hands gripped her chest in pain.  Her breaths uneven, her lungs were gasping for air. 
In an instant, he was at her side.  She looked up into his eyes.  Then reached a shaking hand towards him.  “Az.”  A pleading tone.  “Please.”  Begging, a desperate sound, a desperate need.
Laying back where he had been moments before, he took her in his arms.  Only this time, he leaned back against the headboard of the bed, and cradled her in his lap.  Gwyns head laid upon his shoulder, her nose brushing his neck.  A hand moved to caress her cheek, and one hand of hers moved to cling to it.  Afraid of losing him again, because of… Of her past… Of what she is, damaged…  He was her salvation, her sanity.  She clung to him, praying to the mother, the cauldron, that he would choose her, stay with her.  If she needed to let him have his fill she would.  “Stay.”  She managed to gasp out, as her lungs still called for air.  “Just stay.”  Her nails dug deep into his scarred hand.  “Please.”  Tears rolled down her cheeks. 
“Gwyn.”  Pain coated his voice.  And her head tilted back to look at him. 
“Please,”  Her other hand went to his jaw once more.  “Please.”  The voice that left her.  He had heard it before.  Her desperate pleas for them to stop.  For the nightmares to stop.  Only now, was that deep pain, desperate voice pleading for him.  Cauldron boil him.
“I’m here Gwyn, I’ve got you.”  He muttered to her, over and over.  Caressing her, his shadows doing the same.  “Breathe.  Remember your training.”  She did as instructed. 
Finally, when her eyes met his again, they were calmer.  Focused.  Determined.  His breath caught in his throat at the look in her eyes.  If he were standing, he would have fallen to his knees before her.
She took his hand from her face, guiding it down.  His eyes widened.  Placing his scarred hand on her breast.  The only thing between them was her silk nightgown, which hid hardly anything.  “I’m yours.”  She kissed him, with such fierceness, ‘Valkyrie’ he heard his shadows whisper.  Mate, they echoed at the same time. 
Moving so that she now straddled him, his member hidden beneath those wretched pants, pressed against her core, her painties, being another barrier in the way.  Taking his other hand, she put it on her waist, and squeezed his hand.  He responded.  Gripping her tightly in his hands.  Both hands.  A moan leaving her lips that were still connected to his.  Her hands moved between them.  Tugging on his pants, on the strings to undo them.  She felt his shadows dance across her back, her shoulders, circling around them both.  Cocooning them from the rest of the world, as they had done earlier. 
Then his hands were on hers, and he pulled away from her.  “Gwyn, we don’t have to.  When you’re ready.”  The choice was hers.
“I thought..”  She paused.  “I thought this is what you wanted.  Isn’t it?”  Her mind was going too fast.  “That’s why you left right, because…”
“I did not want to frighten or harm you.”  He knew.  She realized.  He knew, that's why he had left.  It wasn’t because he didn’t want her.  No, because he did.  Knew she wasn’t ready yet, and thought…
“I thought.”  She sat back, hands resting on his very toned stomach.
Fingers lifted her chin, eyes rising to meet his.  “I would never force you Gwyn.”  That determination, that power in his eyes.  He meant it.  With every fiber of his being, he meant it.  “It will always be your choice.  And if you ever want me to stop, I will, without hesitation.”
She kissed him.  She didn’t deserve him.  But she would be greedy.  She would be brave.  She wanted no need for him.  She was a Valkyrie reborn.  She was a warrior.  This is what she wanted.  She would yield to no one, not anymore.  Smirking as she kissed him, may him.  She would yield to him if he asked.
Her core rubbed against his length still hidden under those pants of his.  The friction causes his hips to buck up against his will.  “I’m yours Azriel.”  She ground against him, and recalled what some of the girls in the books she read did.  Her lips left his, and moved down his jaw, to his neck.  Her teeth grazed him, and his hand gripped her hips.  Continuing grinding against him, she felt a twitch on her bottom, between her legs.  Looking down, she saw his shadows. 
Fear filled him again, that perhaps he just screwed things up again, but that cleared when he saw that beautiful smile on her face.  She had never been afraid of his shadow, and always welcomed them.
Her eyes moved back to look at his.  “I think they want to play too.”
Did she just…  Removing one of her hands from his chest and towards his shadows near his wings.  One of the shadows wrapped itself around her wrists, down her arm, over her shoulder, around her neck.  He watched in amazement, as her arousal hit his nose, with a force so strong, he thought he would cum right there.  At the scent of her, at the feel of her above him.  At the sight before him.  His shadows wrapped around her completely, and she welcomed them with open arms, before looking back to him. 
They were in a frenzy, both fighting for dominance with their mouths upon each other.  Back arching, her breasts (still covered by the silk nightgown) pressed into his bare chest.  Her hands running behind his head, burrowing themselves into his hair, nails scraping against his scalp.  His hands squeezed her hips, and she didn’t care if it left a mark.  One hand went to the back of her head, and gathered a fistful of hair.  He tugged.  Her head tilted back, and she moaned.  His tongue now on her throat.  “Az.  Please.”  Slowing down, he ran his tongue up to her beautiful mouth, and licked her lips.  Then tugged her hair again.  Her hands moved to grasp his shoulders, to steady herself.  His teeth grazed her skin, and then his lips latched onto the juncture between her neck and shoulder.  Sucking hard, tugging her hair again.  The pain, no, pleasure.  Her core aching for him, wetness pooling between her legs.  His groan/growl told her that he could smell it.  He approved.   Finding his hands, guiding one out of her hair, the other to the hem of her nightgown.  Taking the hand that was in her hair to her lips.  She kissed his scarred palm, then took his thumb in her mouth.  Eyes never leaving him as she did so.  The intake of breath, the sound of him groaning in pleasure at the sight of her, the way he closed his eyes as her tongue circled his thumb.  When she pulled his thumb from her lips, there was a popping sound.  Guiding that hand to her thigh.  His hand met her bare thigh, and she guided that hand up, to the hem of her nightgown.  Both of his hands now positioned to take the silk garment off of her, if she wished.  Searching her eyes, she nodded her consent, a blush on her cheeks.  Nervousness and arousal filled his nose, and his nostrils flared.
Guiding the nightgown up her sides, his hands brushing the bare skin now being exposed as he lifted.  Higher, higher, the undersides of her breasts being exposed…  Higher, her nipples hardened for him, breasts perked up, caused by the pleasure from him.  Lifted her arms above her head, he slowly leaned forward, both of their bare chests pressed together, as he lifted the night gown above her head, and threw it across the room.  Her arms lowered slowly, and wrapped around his neck.  His hands ran soothing, loving patterns on her back.
Kissing him was like being able to breathe for the first time, everytime.  When she slid her tongue over his bottom lip, he opened for her, but she took his bottom lip in her teeth, and tugged.  A moan slid out of him.  Her hands, no, nails ran down his chest, his stomach to his pants.  Releasing his lips, she tugged his pants.  “Off.”  She growled out, and it took everything in him to focus on what she demanded of him.  They worked together, her still above him, as they took his pants off.  When he sprung free of the restraint of the pants, her mouth watered, and brain went fuzzy.  Still straddling him, she took one of his hands, and placed it on her soaking heat.  He tugged the panties she wore to the side, he thought he knew how wet she was for him, when he felt the dampness of her undergarment, but when he moved them to the side, and ran a finger over her folds.  He didn’t think it possible for her to be this wet, for her to smell this good…  Pulling his finger from her, he brought it to his lips, and licked.  Lust filled their eyes.  The mating bond tugged them both towards each other. 
“I have to feed you right?”  She managed to get out.
“To fully accept the bond, yes.” 
“Eat me.”  There was no doubt in her eyes.  Before she could tell him again, she was pinned to the bed.  His hands were already tugging her panties down her legs.  Once they were off and thrown away, he looked at the feast that lay before him. 
“You are sure?”  He needs to make sure that this is what she wanted.  That he had her consent to really do this.
“Yes.  Now eat.”  She did not have to tell him twice.
He licked her folds, then his hands parted them, and he licked her core completely.  Her back arched off of the bed, hips rising up to meet his mouth.  The moan that escaped her, had him damn near cumming.  “Silence our room.”  She whispered.  Talking to the house.  It obeyed.
She cried out again, when his tongue found her pearl.  The world faded away, as he feasted upon her.  Nothing else mattered anymore, just his hands on her body, his tongue inside of her, thrusting in and out of her.
When she came back down to earth, and her soul landed back into her body.  Her heart was beating too fast, gasping for air, legs trembling, as Azriel gave one more lick for good measure.  When their eyes met again, the weight of the bond pressed in on them.  He traveled up her body.  The hunger in his eyes is still there.  “Scream for me again.”
“Make me.”
Lips connected, and he guided his head to her entrance.  “Stop.”  She gasped out, the feeling of him.  Nervousness overtook her again, and the memory flashed in her mind.  Part of her expected to open her eyes, and see those soldiers, but she found Azriel staring down at her.  Waiting for her next instructions.  He really meant it, that if she asked him to stop, he would, no matter what, and without hesitation.  She looked down, between them.  How was she supposed to take all of him?  How is he going to fit without tearing her apart?
Breathe.  Telling herself to breathe through it, remember your training he had whispered.
Hands on either side of his face, she caressed his cheeks, and he leaned into her hands.  “Just go slow okay.”  His eyes searched hers again, and she knew that he wanted to make sure she was okay with this.  One hundred percent sure.  “Slow.  Gentle.”  She told him, so he listened.
He followed her instructions.  Slow, and gentle.  Loving.  But gods he was going to lose his mind.  She was so tight, so warm, so wet.  He slid in further, and her nails dug into his shoulders.  He paused his movements to watch her.  Her eyes were shut, focused, but pain filled her features.
“Gwyn.”  Eyes opened at the sound of her name on his lips.
“Kiss me.”  Leaning down, to capture those beautiful, full lips of hers.  His tongue met hers soon after their lips met, and she could taste herself on his tongue.  It nearly drove her mad.  Moaning into his mouth again, and he did the same, as he sank further into her.  A whimper left her mouth and went into his.  He was about to pause again, when his shadows ran against their bodies, and swirled around them both.  Grazing their skin. 
Gwyn opened her legs a bit more than they already were, and Azriel took that as the go ahead, to press in further.  She gasped as he sank into her to the hilt. 
Her body was being torn apart.  Her eyes met his, and the pain seemed so distant.  The mating bond completed, and they stared at each other until her body finally adjusted to him.  “You can move now.”  She told him, as he brushed his nose against hers, then kissed it gently.
His left hand gripped her thigh, and pulled her leg up to his hip.  He went in deeper than she thought possible, and she arched into him. 
“Azriel.”  His name left her lips in a moan.  He grunted hers in return, as he thrusted into her again.  His thrusts were steady, perfect pace, perfect amount of force, but Gwyn wanted more.  So much more.  “Faster.”  She whispered into his ear, as he nipped at her neck with his teeth.  Moans filled the room, along with his shadows, that seemed to flare.  “Harder.”  Grunting as he obeyed her.  Her hands gripped his shoulders, and cried out his name as he hit a spot inside of her that had her seeing stars.  “Right there.”  Pleasure was building in them both, so close to release.  “Don’t-”  Unable to finish her sentence as Azriel thrusted hard and deep into her.  Wings and Shadows surrounded Gwyn, without thinking, she reached a hand out to run her fingers along one of his wings, and he shuddered. 
Feeling exactly what that did to him, she did it again.  His cock twitching inside of her, almost there.
“Don’t stop.”  She begged him, and he never thought he would hear those words leave her lips, especially with their current activity, but it fueled him to ensure that all she felt was pleasure.  “Yes.”  So breathless, the word came out barely even a whisper, but he heard her.  Pressing his body closer to hers, and pulling her hips closer to his as he fucked her.  No more holding back.  His Shadows absorbed the room, then, his wings flaring behind him, as she screamed his name.  Their release overtakes their very beings.  It takes a moment for them to come back down from the high they felt. 
“I’ve got you love.”  He whispered against her lips.
“I know.”  She whispered back and leaned up to kiss him. 
Pulling out of her, she groaned/whimpered at the loss of him.  He fell onto the bed beside her, he pulled her into his arms within his next heartbeat.  Tracing the tattoos that scattered across his skin, she looked up at him.  “Az?”
Eyes locking.  “Hmm.”
“Thank you.”
A chuckle escaped him.  “Are you thanking me after sex?  I feel like I should be thanking you.  My beautiful mate.” 
“No.  Well yes, but that's not what I’m thanking you for.  I’m thanking you for everything.” 
“You don’t have to thank me.”
“I know, but still.  Thank you.”  She smiled at him, and he caressed her face before kissing her one last time, before sleep took them both into its grasp.  A peaceful sleep.