Our Secrets in the Flames

~~~So while reading A court of Silver Flames. There is a scene between Cassian and Eris that got me wondering.
What if there is more to the story of Eris and Morrigan (Mor)? What if they are mates, and no one knows? Not even Rhysand? What if they have secret love meetings? What if they Mor can't accept the bond just yet, until their enemies are disposed of?
This is a short love scene between them.~~

The human lands were always so dull. It wasn't very lively. A drink in hand, staring into the flames of the fire in the fireplace, at a small home in the middle of human nowhere. Mor had come across it once, when she and Azriel were flying over scouting the lands during the war on Hybern. Now it was one of her safe places. First it was a bit run down, not as much as Feyre's old home in the woods, but still needed a lot of work. Though with a bit of magic all was fixed.

The home was small, only one bedroom, a small open space for the living room and kitchen connected to each other. That was it, nothing extravagant, or of much beauty, but it would suffice.

Candles scattered the home this night to provide light throughout, some would say it set a mood. The thought of it, well, a mood would be correct. The thoughts that filled her head caused a light blush to rise to her cheeks and a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. Taking a sip from her glass, then placing it on the mantel over the fire. It's getting late. She thought to herself. Perhaps he forgot? No, it isn't like him to forget. Especially this. No, he would be here. Probably just got side tracked, had other matters to attend to before coming here.

Sighing, she looked down at her feet. Whatever you're doing, hurry it up! She shouted into her own mind, into the universe itself. Maybe that would help, she wasn't sure. Her heels she chose were starting to become annoying, but she wouldn't take them off, not until he got here, and she had him kneel before her, to remove them himself. Red heels. Red dress. Red lips. Even painted her nails the same color. She laughed at herself. Dress. There wasn't much fabric. Could it really be called a dress? The valley between her breasts were completely exposed, due to the v dip that went almost to her navel. Then the back was completely exposed as well, merely strings connected it. High above the knees, it barely made it mid thigh. Yes, a good choice. His mind will stop working as soon as he sees it. She did this on purpose of course. She loved to see just how much she affected him. To watch his eyes search her from head to toe, and back again.

Lifting her head and reaching for her drink on the mantle. Two strong hands placed themselves on her hips. A kiss to her bare right shoulder. "You're late." Her voice was stern, not playful. Taking a sip from her glass once more before putting it back where it belonged for the rest of the night.

"Got held up. Apologies. Brothers don't know how to behave. Had to clean up some of their mess." Her head tilted to the side, baring her neck for him. His nose trailed a path up, to her jaw, then his lips, his tongue on her skin.

"Work faster next time." Her hands covered his own. When was the last time? They've been so busy lately. Tonight, they could finally relax. Leaning her head back against his shoulder, his arms wrapped around her waist as he nipped at her neck. The moan that left her, filled his very being. Grounded him to the spot.

"A lovely new piece I see." His eyes looked over her, as he took a step back, and she did the same, so he could get a full view. Then she turned slowly, so he could see it all.

"I think it may be my new favorite, so don't tear this one." Hands on her hips, glaring at him. Remembering the last one ended up in shreds, because someone got impatient.

"Hmm, it does suit you. Perhaps I'll spare this one."

Raising a brow at him, she held her head high as he stalked towards her, and took her in his arms once more. Their lips met in a frenzy. Both pulling at the other, desperately trying to get closer. Lips, tongues, teeth. The world stopped for them at this moment. Allowing them to slow things down a bit. Pulling away to breathe, their eyes locked. Noses brushing each other, as he brought a hand to her cheek, caressing it.