October 2nd

~Wanda's POV~ 

I woke up because it felt like something small was bouncing on my torso and I opened my eyes to the cat I found, jumping on my chest but stopped as soon as she noticed I was awake.

"Do you need something, kitten?" I asked and actually waited for an answer. She just jumped off of me and made her way to the bathroom door which I had closed and she lightly scratched at the door. "Oh I'm sorry"

I got up and opened the door for her before I went to my closet and changed out of yesterday's clothes.

"Meow" I turned to see her sitting by the door. "No, you can't go out there. Tony doesn't know about you so you have to be quiet." she tilted her head at me.

"Of course, you probably have no idea what I'm saying" I kneeled down to pet her. She's so soft I just want to pet her all day. I almost melted when she purred against my touch. But I managed to pull away when my stomach growled.

"You must be hungry too huh?" I assumed she agreed with me when she let out a small noise.

"Okay stay here, I'll get us some food" she just looked up at me with her big green eyes, I only noticed now that they were green.

As I made my way down to the kitchen I got out my phone and quickly searched up what foods cats can eat. "Bananas? Cheese?" I think I can work with that.

"Morning Nat" she was in the same spot she was the previous morning.

"I'd stay away from the living room. The boys are setting up a prank for Steve and Bucky" I nodded and searched the fridge for cheese. String cheese? That should be good.

"How long do you think that's going to take?"

"Steve finished training in about an hour" okay so I'll stay away for about 2 hours, give the boys time to cool down. Maybe I can search for the cat's owner in the meantime.

"Hiding someone in your room?" My eyes widened, luckily my back was towards the assassin. I had to be cool about this because she can tell when I'm lying.

"No" I said calmly once I realized I technically wasn't lying because I'm hiding a cat not a person.

I quickly grabbed 2 bananas from the counter and nodded to Natasha before returning to my bedroom, successfully avoiding any more prying questions.

"Kitten? I really need to figure out your name." I looked at the cat curiously

I opened the food I brought and left it on the floor for her to eat. "Good girl" I stroked her head as she began to eat the banana.

"I'm going to see if your owner has put up any posters for you. I'll be back by lunch" I got changed and left the tower with only my bag and phone in case we got a mission.

~Sam's POV~

"Wilson, look at what I found!" Clint came running into my room holding a black cat.

"Where did you find that! She's so cute I could eat her up" I used my baby voice out of habit. "Dude what's with the voice?" he looked at me as if I'd lost my masculinity which is not possible.

"Habit" I simply replied.

"She was just roaming around the tower... Oh! Do you think Tony knows someone got a cat!" Clint seemed to put that together fast. Pretty sure he's just a good guesser.

"No, he's on a mission right now. But we could use this information to our advantage." I said knowing Tony would probably get mad because he doesn't really like pets. Says they're too messy and hard to look after.