October 4th

~Wanda's POV~

I woke up because I had to pee really badly but I also wanted to just lay in bed and drift back to sleep. But the pain in my lower stomach had other ideas.

I scurried off to the bathroom and when I got out I read my alarm clock. Damn 4 am. Ugh, I just want to curl back into bed and sleep for the rest of the day.

Just as I was getting back into bed I got thirsty so I decided to go and get water before going back to sleep.

What a coincidence that right as I left my room, Natasha was walking out of hers.

"Nat? What are you doing up?"

She didn't respond, instead, she stood frozen in place. I rolled my eyes and walked forward to find out it wasn't Natasha.

"Hey Wands"

"Maria? Why are you coming out of Natasha's room?" she was at a loss for words. Before she could say anything I put the pieces together and started laughing. Shit, it's not funny, but it's kind of funny that I caught them.

"What is going on out here?" Natasha said as she peeked her head out into the hallway.

"You two? What! How long has this been going on?" I asked excitedly and they both shushed me.

"It's not a big deal Wands," Maria said and Nat nodded.

"It's nothing serious but we've been hooking up since our mission in London," Natasha said calmly.

"IN LONDON!" They both were quick to shush me. Maria put her hand over my mouth so I licked it and she made a face at me before wiping it on Natasha's shirt.

"What the fuck" Maria just laughed at her.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?"

"Sorry Wanda but now we're even because you never told me about the cat," Natasha said and I rolled my eyes and looked at Maria.

"I- uh. She swore me to secrecy" she blamed Natasha who gaped at her.

"That's so cute. You guys are friends with benefits. OH fuck buddies!" I giggled and turned to walk off.

"Wanda don't tell anyone please" Natasha pleaded and without turning back I just crossed my fingers and showed them to her. She knew that meant I wouldn't tell anyone. With this new information on my mind, I skipped to the kitchen and got water before going back to bed.

Since most of the team probably had hangovers and would be unproductive today I decided to sleep in and didn't wake up until noon.

I could've slept longer but Carol and Maria had woken me up. "Wanda wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see Carol's face inches away from mine and she made this creepy smile so I screamed causing her to scream and laugh as she rolled off of me.

"Oh my goodness. You scared the crap out of me" both Maria and Carol were laughing but I was not having it. I just woke up.

"Hey Maria, where's Nat?" I asked and her eyes widened but Carol was too busy laughing to really hear what I said.

"Alright get up" Maria practically dragged me out of bed. I quickly got ready and the three of us walked down the hallway into the living room. A majority of the team already knew about the cat now. Only Tony, Pepper, Steve, and Bruce didn't know and they were all busy most of the day so it was safe to let her roam.

It was cute the way she led the three of us down the hallway. We just followed close behind her and when she stopped at the end of the hallway we all stopped out of curiosity.

She sniffed around the corner and turned back to face us. Carol narrowed her eyes before carefully turning the corner with her fist ignited with her powers.

Maria and I followed behind her and I laughed when I saw Sam and Clint with fear in their eyes, most likely because Carol was giving them a death glare. They were holding cans of silly string like children.

"Hey no fair, the cat spoiled our prank" Sam whined. Even Clint laughed at his childishness.

~

The three of us decided to hang out while also looking at all the missing cat posters we could find. I want to keep her, but I don't want some little girl to be missing her cat, that would break my heart.

~Natasha's POV~

"That cat is so fucking weird," I said to myself as I sat in my room. I was reading but my mind always drifted back to that cat that Wanda brought home.

I don't know much about witches but I know that the pendant on her collar had something to do with witchcraft and Wanda is the only witch that I trust.

There's something off about that cat. I just know it but I can't put my finger on it. I'm just going to have to keep a close eye on it.

I also can't tell anyone because I said I wouldn't say anything to Tony, Steve and whoever else doesn't know but even if I did tell someone that knew, they'd think I was just being paranoid because I'm a spy and it's kind of my thing.

I don't care, maybe I am being paranoid and I come up with nothing but at least then I can rest easy.