October 7th

~Bucky's POV~

The more I think about it, the more I think of the possibility that it's her. But she's dead. There's no way.

I shook the thought from my head and continued to eat my lunch. Carol soon entered and made herself a sandwich before sitting down next to me.

The rest of the girls soon filed into the room and joined us. All except Wanda but soon even she came in.

"Well hello ladies" I tried to act 'swaggy' as the kids call it nowadays.

"Hey Buck. Looking good today" Wanda said and I couldn't help but blush at her comment so I coughed to try and cover it up. I could tell the girls tried to hide their giggles.

"Wait, I came in here for a reason. Did someone borrow my clothes because I'm missing a shirt?" Wanda asked and all the girls shook their heads.

"Maybe the cat stole it" Maria quipped and they all laughed but that just brought my earlier thoughts back to my mind.

That's it. I'm going to find out if it's her or not. I stood up from the table and the girls asked where I was going but I didn't reply and quickly walked to Wanda's room and I could hear them trailing behind me.

I carefully opened Wanda's door, careful not to break it. Cat quickly jumped up from her spot on the bed and she hissed at me.

Wanda, Carol, Maria, and Natasha had all witnessed it and they were trying to get me to back away from the 'defenceless' cat.

"Bucky what are you doing?" I ignored Wanda as I stopped closer to Cat and unwrapped the dressing around her hand, seeing that it was pretty much healed.

"I know it's you!" I yelled and I heard more footsteps in the hallway meaning I caught the attention of the rest of the team.

No turning back now. I better be right or this is going to be embarrassing.

"Bucky what's going on?" Steve asked and I thought he deserved to know what I was thinking.

"Steve, it's her. It has to be," He quickly caught on to what I was getting at and he looked skeptical but I knew he trusted my judgement so he told the team to back off.

"We won't hurt you, just show yourself" I said calmly but she just hissed at me once again and I was getting really frustrated.

"FREYA STOP WITH THE GAMES!" I yelled and she seemed to shut up after that.

"Who the hell is Freya?" Wanda asked and pushed past Steve.

Cat jumped off the bed and the two super soldiers motioned for the rest of the team to step back and Steve quickly went to Wanda's closet for a shirt.

The whole team watched Cat intently waiting for something to happen and we're about to give up when Cat suddenly shifts into human form.

The naked woman looked at the entire team curiously before her eyes finally landed on me and a smile found its way to her face and she ran into my arms.

~2nd POV~

You were in disbelief. Here he was, someone you thought you'd never see again, "James. I wasn't sure if it was you. You look different." You spoke and pulled back long enough for him to get a good look at you.

"And you look exactly the same," you shrugged before pulling him back into a tight hug. Only now did you notice a cold material against your skin so you pulled back once again.

"That's new" you point to his metal arm and he chuckled, "Yeah, long story. What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Long story" You used the same reply he did.

"I missed you" you said "I missed you too" he replied. Neither of you were dealing with the fact that you still had no clothes on.

"I thought you were gone. How are you alive, should you be like 90?" you asked, really wanting an answer. Hoping it has nothing to do with witchcraft. Because if it does you'd be very worried knowing that magic always comes with a price.

"More or less. Seems we have some catching up to do... Also Freya there's someone else that is still alive-" he was cut off by a familiar voice behind you. "Freya" you took a deep breath and spun around, "Steve? You're alive too. What happened?"

He walked up to you and handed you a shirt and shorts which you quickly put on, only now realizing that there were a lot of people watching you.

"A lot happened after you disappeared" Steve vaguely explained before walking toward you and bringing you into a short hug. The hug was a bit awkward but you tried to hide that fact so Bucky wouldn't get suspicious.

"Okay will someone explain what's going on?" Tony spoke walking towards you.

"Guys may I introduce you to Freya Knight." Bucky said and you looked at him with an unreadable look on your face.

"Actually I go by Freya King now." you looked back at the rest of the time. Your gaze eventually landed on Wanda and the two just stared at each other.

~Wanda's POV~

King. That's what King meant. It's her last name.

"What's that look?" Bucky asked after he noticed she had that curious look on her face once again.

"Just looking at you. It's been so long." I was very confused but there was obviously a history between the three.

"How do you know each other, why were you a cat, and who the hell is that?" Sam asked, pointing to a man in the corner whom I didn't know and I looked around and no one else seemed to know either.

"Who are you?" Carol stepped to the front, her hand was swallowed by her powers.

~2nd POV~

The mysterious man didn't answer Carol. Instead he just turned his head and looked your way. This didn't tell you who he was but now you knew why he was here.

You allowed yourself to panic for one second before you turned towards Bucky. "James get everyone out of here now" you said but nobody moved.

The man began to chant and suddenly you were thrown into the wall. The Avengers ran to your aid but you stood up before they could help you. You began chanting and it rendered the amateur warlock defenceless. Before you could do anything else Steve knocked him out.

"I'm going to take this guy to a cell" Steve spoke as he picked him up and carried him out of the room. Once they were gone everyone turned back to you and they all looked at you strangely. "What?" You turned towards Bucky before looking at Wanda. Her face was flooded with worry. Suddenly it became hard to breathe and you knew exactly what was wrong.

"Shit" you breathed out before you felt your eyes close and you collapsed. Luckily Bucky was quick enough to catch you before you hit the floor. "Is she okay?" Natasha asked, stepping toward the two of you. "Yeah I think so" Bucky said unsure.

"What do you mean you think so? Bucky, is she okay or not!?" Wanda unintentionally lashed out. Almost immediately after she apologized to the soldier for her outburst.

"She's fine. Probably just drained" Bucky said with a little more confidence. "Her nose was bleeding and then she just passed out. That doesn't seem fine."

A/n: Hey! So this took long to make. Let me know if y'all have any ideas.

Have a nice day <3