October 6th

~Freya's POV~

I was having a perfectly good dream when I was suddenly awakened by a loud voice that seemed to come from everywhere.

"Miss Maximoff, sorry to interrupt but Mr. Stark requires your presence in the meeting room" I stood up and looked at Wanda's nightstand, her alarm read 4 am. What the actual FUCK.

The voice started talking again and I figured he wouldn't shut up until Wanda went to wherever he was talking about so I did the only logical thing there was to do.

I started jumping on her and when she wouldn't wake up I started to yell in her ear. I thought she was going to wake up but instead, she just grabbed me and started cuddling me into her chest.

Oh my god, she smells so good. I really wish I wasn't a cat right now.

I quickly snapped myself out of it and wiggled my way out of her arms before I began to lick her face. That seemed to wake her up.

"Kitten, what are you doing?" she laughed and I stopped licking her. She seemed to catch on when the voice began to talk again.

"Thank you for waking me up. I've got to go, I think it may be important." She quickly got up. Not even bothering to put on shoes as she left the room.

With that settled, I laid back down and fell back asleep. But that didn't last long, as of what felt like 10 minutes later, I have awakened once again. This time from the sound of Wanda rushing into her room and gathering things from her closet.

I looked at the clock and my eyes widened. It was now 7 am.

I watched Wanda go back and forth through her room for a good 5 minutes before she went into her bathroom and came out 2 minutes later in a red leather suit. She looked really hot.

She walked over with a serious look covering her face. "I have a mission, I'll be back tonight. Sam is staying so he'll get you some food later. Be good." She grabbed a bag from the closet, the one she had been packing, and left.

As soon as she closed the door I jumped off the bed. This time my arm didn't hurt as much, meaning it was almost completely healed which means I should be able to shift back safely.

I walked toward the bathroom and at soon as my paw hit the tiled floor I focused on shifting back into human form.

Within seconds I was leaning against the sink, staring at myself in the mirror. Damn, I'm hot.

"I missed you. My beautiful face." I traced the lines of my face on the mirror's surface. Okay maybe I can be a little vain but when you live as long as I have, you learn that it is important to love yourself because you're the only one that's going to be with you 100% of the time.

I stepped toward the shower and turned the water on. Not to be rude or anything but no one has thought to give me a bath. I took my time getting myself clean before going to Wanda's closet and putting on some of her clothes.

I've been in this room so long, there's no way I'm going to stay in here all alone like some prisoner. I made my way to the door and put my ear up to it to listen for movement outside. It seemed clear so I carefully opened the door and checked the hallway before making my way to the elevator.

~Sam's POV~

I better go feed Cat now. The team left quite some time ago and Wanda left me to be responsible for Cat, she acted like it was such a big deal. How hard can it be to watch one cat?

I stopped by the kitchen to get some food for Cat before making my way to Wanda's room. I slowly opened the door and peeked my head through the small opening. "Cat food is here!" I whisper shouted and frowned dramatically when Cat didn't come to the door to greet me.