Ankahe Lafz

It had been 5 days since the incident. Siddharth was stable now and was going to be discharged the next day. Throughout those 5 days Asim and Rashmi made it a point to visit the Shukla's everyday in the hospital. While Rashmi used to spend some time in the day with Shehnaaz and Siddharth's family Asim used to stay in the hospital every night. Yet the never net Siddharth even after he gained consciousness. The doctor had asked everyone to not let Siddharth take much stress for at least another week.

Siddharth's feelings on the other hand were mixed. He was numb thinking about ehat could have happened. Seeing his family and Shehnaaz's family's crying faces made him sad to the very core.

It is said that everything in life happens to teach you a lesson. Siddharth thorugh this incident understood that thinking about the future. He was kind of stopping the present from being more beautiful than what could have been.

Finally, the next day he went back to his home. Shehnaaz's family had flown to Mumbai and now Siddharth was being pampered by both families to no extent. He felt immensely grateful for having a in his life. He went on to see the love #Sidhearts and #SidNaazians and #Shehnaazians had poured on him and he was overwhelmed. He even talked to a few of his industry friends and childhood friends ensuring them that he was okay.

Sheena had come home the same day as he was discharged and was crying continously. She wasn't there in town earlier and hence couldn't visit him in the hospital. Siddharth and Sheena happily spent the day together and even Shehnaaz, and Shehbaaz grew fond of her.

A week had passed and Siddharth was talking to his mother.

Siddharth : Aap log kaise rahe honge hospital mein akele. I.... I don't know what to say Maa

Rita aunty : Hum akele nahi the beta. Do log aur the hume himmat Dene ke liye.

Siddharth : Do log aur?

Rita aunty sighed

Rita aunty : Beta listen to me clearly and don't overthink okay.

Then she told him everything from when Asim came and when Rashmi came and how they consoled them throughout and evej stayed at the hospital for hours.

Siddharth was dumbstruck. He had never expected this. He wanted to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. He just sat there for sometime with his thoughts. A lot was going through his mind but he was happy? Yes it was true that he and Asim fought a lot but he still somewhere in his heart loved him the same as he did at the start of Bigg Boss 13. Hearing what his mother said made his eyes well up with tears. But they were tears of happiness.

Another thing which he understood was that Rashmi genuinely cared for Shehnaaz. Yes he hated her and she hated him but her equation with Shehnaaz was different and he had to respect that. Back then he was insecure about Rashmi coaxing Shehnaaz to stay out of his life but now he knew that nothing could tear them apart and hence he was okay with Rashmi and Shehnaaz'a bond.

Siddharth wanted to call Asim but just couldn't muster the courage to. Shehnaaz saw his state and without even him saying anything she told him to call Asim as his heart won't be at peace until he talks to him. At first he was flabbergasted at how Shehnaaz understood his dilemma without him even voicing it out. But then, Siddharth realized that theirs was a heart and soul connection and hence she would obviously know (Do Jism Ek Jaan yeh rights yunhi nahi krhlata hai). They didn't need words to communicate. He also understood that no matter whatever happens, people connected by hearts often find their way back to each other - Just like him and Asim and Rashmi and Shehnaaz.

He picked up his phone to dial Asim's number when suddenly his name popped up on the screen. Asim was calling him. He smiled at destiny.

On the other side, Himahshi saw Asim being restless. Over the week she understood that irrespective of what happened, Asim and Siddharth had a bond that was still there intact. But both of them had locked it in some corner of their heart. Yes, she was one of the people who had tried to break Siddharth and Asim's friendship but not intentionally. She just did what she felt was right for Asim from the show's point of view. But sometimes some relations are way bigger than any show. Yes, Siddharth and Himanshi had their differences of course mostly due to the way she had treated Shehnaaz but she no longer wanted Siddharth and Asim to fight because of it.

She had witnessed Asim during this week and yeah she loved him now and wanted the best for him. She understood that he won't be at peace until he talks to his old friend once. She got up from her place and told Asim to call Siddharth. As if Asim was just waiting for one word of support from her, he quickly grabbed his phone and placed a call.

Siddharth picked up the call on the second ring and they both stayed silent for 10 minutes with just tears flowing out of their eyes but no words leaving their mouths. Finally Asim decided to break the silence.

Asim : "Hello Sid.... bro kaisa hai?"

Hey guys do comment and tell your feedback
Until next time!