Will Gautam succeed?

Just to clarify when I said Mastermind I meant Gamer. All other people somehow made real connections but Paras always did everything for the game. And he always used to instigate one person against the other. Isliye bola tha😅😅

**************

Kashmeera was deeply thinking about how to make the most of the task given to her. She wanted to win the show and despite how much she denied, she knew about the popularity of Shehnaaz Sidharth, Asim, Rashmi. On top of that Gauhar, Hina, Tanishaa, Adaa, Harshad were popular too. Paras although wasn't very popular but he sure knew how to play the game. She wasn't really concerned about the others.

Kashmeera : Suno suno sab log living room mein aa jao. Maine soch liya hao what rules to make.

Everyone was a bit interested and soon the living room was packed.

Kashmeera began writing on the board.

#RULE 1 : Shehnaaz can only talk to Asim and Gautam the entire day.

She thought that in either case whether she talks to Asim or to Gautum, Sidharth will get angry with her and Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz can't stay quiet the entire day.

#RULE 2 : Gauhar, Hina and Tanishaa have to copy Armaan the entire day
She knew about Tanishaa and Armaan's not so happy break up and thought that it will spice the show up a bit.

#RULE 3 : Sidharth had to stay handcuffed to Koena and Daljit (one on each side) the entire day
She thought that this will keep him away from Shehnaaz. She thought of initially handcuffed him with Rashmi but thought that it would be too much because from the game's point if view she might need to keep Sidharth on her side later.

#RULE 4 : Karishma has to flirt with Karan and Harshad but Karan and Harshad have to flirt with Adaa and Mona.

#RULE 5 : Vishal has to lift Madhurima and take her wherever she wants to go. Basically Madhurima's feet shouldn't touch the ground.
She really wante to see a live episode of the pan beating😂😂

#RULE 6 : Mahira can't talk to Paras the entire day.
(Cause mera mann)

#RULE 7 : Paras, Shefali and Rashmi have to do all their chores after seeking permission from Arti and Kashmeera

#RULE 8 : JASLEEN, MAYANK AND SARA HAVE TO PREPARE A SKIT FOR ALL THE HOUSEMATES

#RULE 9 : Kashmeera can change any rule at any time.

Everyone made faces at the rules but agreed to oblige to them nonetheless.

***********************

Shehnaaz was sitting in the garden when Gautam came and sat next to her.

Gautam : Toh kaisi hai meri sabse badi fan?

Shehnaaz : Fan hoon nahi thi.

Gautam : Arre ab maine aisa bhi kya kar diya yaar. MSK ke uss episode ke baad se you even unfollowed me and koi contact bhi nahi rakkha. Was it because of the one line I said about Sidharth?

Shehnaaz stayed silent

Gautam : Uff itna gussa. Yaar vo toh channel ne mujhe script di thi ki vohi bolna hai. You know the makers want mirch masala na. Ab main unhe mana kaise karta? Can't we forget all that move past all that and become friends?

Sana was thinking. Well Gautam didn't affect her in the least possible way but he surely would mean another vote (Haan haan do saal Shuklaji ke daath rehne ka asar😉)
Well it's true the makers would have asked him to say that nonsense but and she had forgiven him but did she want to be friends?

But the next line which Gautam said made her sure of her decision.

Gautam : Aur.... Vaise sach hi toh kaha tha maine ki Sidharth nahi aayega. I mean come on Shehnaaz even after what all happened you both are just friends right? It's only you who goes around to claim that you love him. Usne aaj tak publicly accept kiya? What's the point of being with or for that matter even being friends with a guy who is ashamed of accepting you publicly? Don't you think you deserve better?

Shehnaaz was quiet and a bit taken aback by Gautam's words honestly. But of course she knew why Sidharth had kept the facade of "Just Friends" going on. It was to protect their individuality and for the sake of her career. Would she like to be known by her own name "Shehnaaz Kaur Gill" or would she be happy getting reduced to just the status of "Sidharth Shukla's girlfriend"? Of course the former one. That was the beauty about their bond. Their relationship never came in between their own individuality even in Bigg Boss 13 and in the last two years after getting out if the house. But of course she wasn't going to voice all of her thoughts in front of Gautam. He wasnt a friend. She was sure of that now.

Meanwhile Gautam unaware to all these things smirked as he thought he was successful in starting a small doubt in Shehnaaz's mind about Sidharth.

(Only if he knew!!😂😂)

Kashmeera, Paras and Shefali watched this and smirked