Kaun kiski side par?

It was late night when all of the contestants went inside the Bigg Boss house. It was  a simple yet yet very intricate and beautiful. All the others were busy admiring the beauty of the set while two people rushed towards the bedroom.

Yes yes our very own Sidharth and Asim.

Both ran and sat on their respective beds (You know the corner wala Sidnaaz bed and you also know Asim's bed)

They both looked at each other with triumphant smiles and chuckled.

Soon everyone started greeting each other and chatting.

The house was a mix of emotions. On one side Karishma Gautam and Tanisha Armaan ignoring each other whereas Arti Shefali Paras and Mahira were too keen about meeting Sidharth.

Paras : Hi bro kaisa hai?

He tried to hug him and not wanting to create a drama Sidharth hugged him back lightly with a poker face.

Arti : Sidddd Kaisa hai?

She hugs him tightly

Sidharth reciprocated and then greeted Mahira.

Shefali : Hi Sid! It's so good to see you

Sidharth: Hi Shefali

When Sidharth was hugging Shefali Shehnaaz passed from front of him while talking to Vishal and make a puking face seeing them and then laughed. Sidharth chuckled seeing her expressions.

Yes, that's what these two years did to their relationship. They let go of all insecurities and believed in their love even more. Now they wouldn't be jealous on seeing the other laughing or talking with someone else because they knew.... they knew that at the end of the day they were one and no matter what they would always find their way back to each other.

Gauhar and Hina also hugged Sidharth and Shehnaaz.

Gauhar : Hi Shehnaaz. Maine aapke baare mein bahut suna hai. And of course poora Bigg Boss 13 follow bhi kiya tha.... Although honestly tab Asim ko support kiya tha. So nice to finally meet you in person.

Shehnaaz smiled

Shehnaaz : Aww thank you so much. Maine bhi aapko Bigg Boss 7 mein aur phir Bigg Boss 14 mein dekha tha. Aap bahut strong ho.

Gauhar : Aww thank you

Hina : Kaisi hai meri Gudiya?

Shehnaaz smiled

Shehnaaz : Ekdum badhiya. Oye yaar ek baat batao. Yeh log duhmano ko ifhar le aaye hai bada maza aayega lagta hai

Hina : Matlab?

Shehnaaz : Matlab Karishma and Gautam😂😂 Vaise Gauhar aapka bhi kuch hai kya Tanisha ke saath?

Gauhar : Umm ladai nahi boloongi but Haan hamari kabhi itni bani nahi. But were cordial.

Shehnaaz : Haye mujhse nahi ho pata yeh cordial vordial ya toh mera koi dost hai ya phir bhaad mein jao wali feel hai😅😂

Everyone laughs

Daljit greets everyone in the house and thinks that THIS IS IT. LIFE GAVE HER A SECOND CHANCE AT BIGG BOSS AND SHE WILL PLAY IT DIL SE A D WITH FULL MEHNAT.

Koena was romaing around the house and started chit chatting with Tanisha. After a while she shifted to Gauhar and Hina. She had greeted the previous BB13 contestants formally but didn't know how to start a conversation with them.

Kashmeera was observing everyone around her very keenly. She knew that she had to understand the dynamics of the house very clearly before choosing sides.

Armaan was busy in the smoking room

Armaan (in his thoughts) : Tanisha.... after so many years....  Badla toh lena Hi padega baby.

He smirked

Adaa, Harshad, Karan and Sara greeted everyone but didn't know what to say to the previous Bigg Boss contestants who seemed to share a pretty good bond with each other.

Sara knew that she had to do l something to bring the attention to herself. 

She went to Shehnaaz

Shehnaaz : Aur Punjab ki Katrina Kaif kaisi hai aap? Hayee pata hai kitna accha lag rha hai mujhd aspse mil ke

Shehnaaz remembered Sara was the same person who had supported Himandhi during the controversy. Although Himanshi was a friend now (courtesy Asim) and Shehnaaz bring Shehnaaz forgave people easily but she knew better than to be over friendly with her.

Shehnaaz smile slightly

Shehnaaz: Satskriyakaal Sara. Sab badhiya? Aur aap vaap ki zaroorat nahi hai tum chalega. Now if you'll excuse me mujhe change karne jaana hai.

Mona and Karishma were talking in the garden when Bigg Boss announced that everyone should come in the living area.