Transmigration Buddies

Heart thumping anxiously in his chest with adrenaline surging through his veins, Taehyung tried his best not to panic. It would do more harm than anything to let the panic and fear regarding the situation overwhelm him anyway. He needed to tread carefully through the situation and for that he needed his mind to be clear and alert and not clouded by any panic, fear or any other emotions. He had so many questions- Who was this stranger? What did they want from him? Who sent him here? But for now, he wouldn't dwell much on those questions, no. For now he had to focus more on how to get out of his assaulter's hold.

Taehyung needed his mind and senses alert and sharper than ever now if he wanted to avoid any injuries. He couldn't possibly die just yet!

His face has instinctually adopted an impenetrably frosty blank mask as soon as he felt the stranger's knife press lightly onto the vulnerable skin of his neck, thus preventing anyone from getting even the slightest hints of his emotions. Taehyung wouldn't give his assaulter the benefit of seeing him cowering with fear and probably derive sadistic amusement from the sight. Never. He was a medical prodigy, especially flourishing in all aspects of neurology and psychology. And as such, he knew all the tics and tats of all the important nerve points of the human body as well as the human mind as fluently as the back of his hand. He hadn't spent all of his previous life practically gobbling down all medical knowledge about the nervous system and mindsets of different types of people- yes, that includes psychopaths and criminals and even normal people- just to be murdered by one of his own research subjects. No! 

And to avoid ending up dead by the hands of his current assaulter, he'd need all his senses and intellect at the best of their capabilities and simply couldn't afford to be distracted by the panic or fear churning in his guts. So, taking a deep breath, Taehyung decided to thrust his coiling mass of emotions at the very back of his mind and instead focused on the strategies being spun in his head to one-up his assaulter.

"What? Cat got your tongue, darling?" The stranger's playful voice broke Taehyung out of his reverie. Playful but also with a hint of something dark. Something dangerous. A light voice, definitely male but more on the pitchier side with a certain seductive lilt.

The stranger's hold over his waist and position of the knife over Taehyung's neck told him that the man was probably same height as him, or slightly shorter perhaps. So, their stomach 9 pressure point would be near his elbow. Good.

"Nah. Just thinking whether to paralyze you or kill you." Taehyung answered lightly, his own tone mischievous and playful, though his words were anything but that.

His assaulter snorted, probably thinking he was bluffing or such. Ha, only if he knows the truth. "A little too over-confident for someone held at someone else's mercy, aren't ya Kim?" The stranger asked teasingly, amused by the blunette's words. 

Underestimating me now, are you a**hole? Too bad, I ain't lying though and can do far worse to you than you could ever imagine.

"Unfortunately for you, I have more than enough reasons to be confident, a**hole." Taehyung replied calmly, and if the stranger had turned him around to face the blunette, he would've seen the lecherously dark and lasciviously devilish smirk dancing upon the exquisite blonde's sinfully erotic pink lips.

"Considering you've no weapons on you and absolutely suck at physical combat, please enlighten me how you are going to do so, oh wise one?" The stranger asked sarcastically. Ok, did this stranger knew fictional Taehyung or what? Well, guess that doesn't matter. He wasn't his fictional counterpart and was definitely not obliged to follow his fictional counterpart's footsteps.