ch- 13 shifting and makeout❤️😏.

Sidashi reached to airport. And went Oxford by their private jet.

In the jet.
Sid- yeh sab karna zaruri tha.

Ashi- ha.

Sid- tum itni ziddi kyu ho?

Ashi- meri marzi.

Then sid gave up and slept in the jet.

At night.
They reached in the Oxford and shifted in her mansion.

Sidashi shifted their luggage. They did dinner and they are in their room.

Sid- baby mujhe na dar lag raha hai.

Ashi- kyu?

Sid- yeh soch kar ki main tumhara kaabil ban paunga yah nahi.

Ashi- sab thik hoga.

Sid- tumhey na mujhey chor dena chahiye, main tumhare liye bilkul bhi... Cutted by Ashi.

Ashi joined his lips with sid. She  started smooching his lips. Sid was shocked and slowly slowly he also started to reply. Then she enters in his mouth and tastes every corner of his lips. Then she started sucking his tongue. After 10 mins she broke the kiss.

Sid blushed like hell.

Ashi- waisa tum sochna bhi mat. Main tumhein iss janam mein kya saat janam mein bhi nahi chorungi. (Then she cupped his face) main tumhare liye puri duniya se bhi ladne ke liye taiyyar hu. Bas tum thoda dhyan se padhayi karna aur meri baat sunna. Ok?

Sid hummed.

Ashi- par tumne aaj chorne wali baat kahkar mera dil dukhaya hai.

Sid- sorry.

Ashi- tumhey saaza milegi.

Sid- mujhey manzoor hai.

Ashi smirked.
Ashi- soch ke batao.

Sid- ha baby.

Now Ashi hovered over sid and started kissing him. Then she started kissing his jawline, collarbone. Then she gave a hickey to him. And our Sid was moaning mess. This feeling was new for him. Then she started grinding on his manhood (sid was in boxer and ashi was in her short night dress). Sid was moaning loudly. Ashi was slowly grinding to tease him. Ashi was also enjoying.

Sid- baby aur tez. Ahhhh! ( Moaning breathlessly)

Then Ashi started grinding fastly. Then sid feels something jelly between his legs. His boxer was wet.
Then they hit the climax. Both were mess.

Now our Sid was blushy 👑.

Ashi- kaisa lag raha hai?

Sid- bahut accha baby( blushing).

Ashi giggled.

And they slept cuddling.

EOC.
THANKS FOR READING.
SIDASHI'S FIRST MATURE CONTENT.
TELL ME HOW IS IT?
Your sincerely
Dibyoshree.