ch-28 Suhaagrat★

Here, ashi was eager and nervous. The time passing making her desperate for sid.  By this chance ashi entered in the bathroom for change. She is going to do something wild with her cute yet hot  husband.

Here, Sid is very nervous. Abhinavi is giving him inspiration and tips for their first night. He somehow entered in the room and saw no one in the room so he sighed in relief he went to their bed table to take the glass of milk which is given by wife to their husband. He took a sip of milk but spill of when he saw Ashi in a black lingerie. The dress was complementing her body curves and clevage which makes her hotness overloaded. Ashi noticed a bulge between Sid's legs. She smirked.

Ashi- I didn't even touched you  and you became hard, not fair! (Seductively)

Sid- y-yeah s--sab kya h-hain? (Nervous)

Ashi- woh tum samajh jaoge. 😏😉

And ashi pushed sid in the bed and hovered over him. She started kissing him lust and love. Then she undressed him and put handcuffs on him. He is naked in front of her lying helplessly.
But she didn't saw him fully.

Sid- ashi...

Ashi- call me mommy.

Sid was shocked to see her dominating side. Then she started kissing and sucking his collarbone, chest and abs. Sid is moaning in pleasure. Then ashi saw his 11 inch fat dick which is hard and precum was oozing from his dick.
She started giving handjob and he was moaning mess.

Ashi- oh babyboy, you look so hot when you moan in my name.

Sid- oh mommy your hands feel so good, but I want your mouth's warmth on it. I want a good blowjob. Eat me out mommy.

Ashi- as my baby wish.

And then ashi took his dick in her mouth and started sucking like lollipop. Then she started caressing her balls which made a knot in his stomach.

Sid- mommy i-i am gonna c-cum.

Ashi- cum for me my babyboy.

And sid cummed in her mouth and she swallowed it in minutes. Now ashi started undressing herself. Sid was feeling shy because first time he is going to see her love naked.

She unclasped her bra and remove her panty. Sid was now totally aroused seeing her heavenly beautiful body. Her milky skin, her rounds boobs, her pink pussy, a thick ass , everything was perfect about her.

Sid- you are perfect mommy.

Ashi- thanks.

Sid- mommy! Please release me from this handcuffs. I wanna touch you.

Ashi- sure.

And she opened her handcuffs. Now Sid came to her and kissed her. He started caressing her body. Then he hovered over her. She started sucking her neck and shoulders giving hickey. Then he started sucking her boobs like a baby and playing with the other one. Ashi was moaning like anything.

Then he started kissing her belly and sucked her belly button.

Then he went near her pussy which was wet and ready for him.

Sid- may i mommy ?

Ashi- sure my hubby.

Sid spread her  legs to get a better view for her pussy. Then he inserted one finger inside it. Ashi moaned in pain and pleasure. Then sid inserted his tongue inside her clit and started eating out her. Ashi was moaning and caressing his head between her legs.

Ashi- I am gonna cum s-sid.

Sid- cum for me mommy.

And she cummed inside his mouth.

Sid- mommy you are really good.

Ashi- thanks babyboy, now please fuck me I can't wait for you.

Sid- sure my despo mommy.

And sid lined his manhood at her womanhood's entrance.

Sid- are you ready mommy ?

Ashi- yes!

Then he entered inside her. She clutched the bedsheet due to pain. He give him time to adjust. He was moving slowly. Soon the pain turn into pleasure.

Ashi- fast sid!!!

Then he started thrusting inside her. The whole room was filled with the smell of sex, moans and animalistic groans. They did 6-7 rounds and reached their climax.

Ashi- I am cumming.

Sid- let's cum together.

And they cummed together. Sidashi became extremely exhausted. They were breathing heavily. Sid came towards ashi and nuzzled at her chest. And they slept peacefully.

The end.

Guys if you feel this chapter is vulgar . Don't read it.