ch- 20 Dadi and jellodharth.

Sidashi were sleeping peacefully. Then after sometime sid wake up and saw his beautiful life sleeping peacefully in his arms. He smiles and kiss her cheeks and left for doing workout not before doing his morning chores. Sid joined abhi in workout and sidshek have normal chitchats.

After doing a rigorous workout he came in room and saw Ashi is still sleeping 😴 like a cute baby. He chuckles and left for taking bath. After taking a cold shower he came out of the bathroom and went to the closet and wear his clothes. And still our Ashi is sleeping. Sid saw that and thought to wake her up. Sid went and lay down beside Ashi.

Sid- Ashi baby uth jao. It's morning now.

Ashi- nahi. Please mujhe sone do na bhai.

Sid- main dada nahi, tumhara sid baby hu. Ab uth jao.

And he kiss her cheeks. And she slowly opens her eyes.

Ashi- good morning.
Sid- good morning. Ab uth bhi jao.

After saying sid was going to leave but Ashi pulls him in a deep kiss 💋. After 5 mins she broke the kiss. Sid became crimson red.

Ashi giggled and kiss sid's red cheeks and left for her morning chores. Then she become ready to face dadi in the downstairs.

*At downstairs.
Abhi- vaish breakfast ho gaya? Agar ho gaya to please mujhey dedo. I am feeling very hungry.

Vaish- ha de rahi hu.

*Dadi, Mridula and Rocky are there in the downstairs.

Dadi- toh vaish, Ashi ka kya hal hai us ladke ke sath? Woh ladka abhi bhi hai yah chor diya usey?

Then Sm1 came from behind.

Sm1- ladka sath bhi hai aur pass bhi hai.

Dadi- Ashi!

Ashi- ha ap kya keh rahe the ke sid mujhe chor dega. Huh! Woh mujhe kabhi nahi chorega kyunki hamara pyaar saccha hai.

Sid- (whisper in Ashi's ears) * itna sab kuch mat kaho* (normally) kaise hye aap dadi?

Dadi- main thik hi hu beta.

Rocky- tum kaisi ho Ashi?

Now sid's expression changed into 😡. He was burning in jealousy. Ashi, abhinavi saw that. Abhinavi were controlling their laugh and ashi thought to play with him.

Ashi- aww so sweet of you I am fine.

Sid pov- aww so sweet of you, mujhe to kabhi nahi kaha ha! Now we are going to sit for breakfast and OMFG! Yeh ladki ab is lambe bal wale Rocky ke sath baith rahi hai.matlab really. Is she out of her mind? Like kya hi zaroorat hai itna chipak ke batt karne ki? Thik hai main bhi dekh lunga.

Ashi- sid kaha kho gaye?

Sid- kahi nahi. ( Sugar coated voice).