ch- 24 Ashi's life at stake.😱😭

Rocky planned something unexpected. He will try to kill Abhi.

Today vaish thought to add Ashi's fav kheer in their breakfast. So she cooked it for her. Later Rocky came secretly in the kitchen and mixed the poison in it. To make a signal he added some almonds on it to make sure the particular bowl of kheer is poisoned.

Everyone came downstairs for breakfast includes sidashi.

Ashi- Today I can smell my fav kheer from the table🥰😌.

Vaish- Yes, I have made it for you.

Ashi- aww! Bhabi I❤️U.

Abhinavi smiled seeing her this much happy for just a kheer and our hero 😎 was adoring her childish nature.

Without wasting any time she grabbed the poisoned bowl of kheer and take spoonful bite of it.

Ashi- umm! It's delicious as always.💞

Vaish- thanks Ashu ab aaram se khao.

Ashi completed the whole kheer and within no time she started feeling dizzy and internal bleeding started. Blood started oozing from her mouth.

It first noticed by sid.
Sid- Ashi! ( He screams terrified caught attention of everyone.)

By seeing Ashi in this state everyone became worry including dadi but not Rocky and mridula.

They rushed to hospital. Vaish and Sid was crying like mess. Abhi was pretend to be strong and hardly controlling his tears.

Sid knows who can do this and became angry. Someone tried to harm his girl. He went to Singh mansion and started beating Rocky his life out.😡🤬💢.

Sid- kyun tune Aisa Kiya? ( Gives a tight slap).

Rocky- paiso ke liye.

Cliffhanger.