ch-19 first date❤️

Sidashi was lost into each other.
(Imagine the scene of yasdin engagement episode and play the theme song given at the top).

Sid- thanks for coming.

Ashi- ok ab chalo. ( fake anger)

Then sid blindfolded Ashi. Ashi was shocked but didn't said anything. Then sid help her to sit in the car and drove off from that place.

After sometime they reached the place. Sid helped her to get out from the car and helping her to walk. Then suddenly sid left Ashi and went somewhere.

Ashi- sid kaha ho tum mujhe mat choro. Main chal nahi paungi.

Then again sid came with a small 🎁. And hide it somewhere. Then he opened her blindfolded. When she opens her eyes she became delighted. The place was decorated with balloons, stars and different things.

Sid- sorry mujhey tumhare sath rudely baat nahi karna chahiye tha. I am sorry.

Ashi- it's ok. Your apology is accepted.

Sid became happy and engulfed in a tight hug with her girl. After sometime they break the hug. Sit on the cute dining chair 🪑 set up by him.
Ashi- aww this place looks to good.

Sid- do you like it?

Ashi- nope, I love it.
Sid chuckled.
Then he gives the 🎁 to her.

Ashi- yeh kya hai?

Sid- see it by your own.

Then she opens the 🎁 and saw a cute pendant for her.

Ashi- wow this is beautiful.

Sid- do you like it?

Ashi- yes please make me wear this with your own hand.

Sid- sure.

And sid make her wear this with his own hands.

Sid- my choice is good. It is looking more beautiful on you.

Ashi- thank you. (She said by pressing his cheeks)

Then Ashi cupped sid's face and smash her lips with his. It was a passionate kiss. Both's tongue were dancing in the sync. Ashi tasted each and every corner of sid's lips. After sometime they broke the kiss.

Ashi- thank you.
Sid- you are always welcome. And I think this our first date so we should make it special.

Ashi- yes.

Sid- music ( he screams)

And a romantic song played in the background.

This song make the date more special. Sid- may I?

Ashi- sure.

And our sidashi done a cute, romantic dance. After the dance they  have their snacks arranged by sid and left for their home.

Thanks for reading.
I know boring chappy.
But please bear me, cuz I am not getting much idea. That's why I am getting late for update.

Your author
Dibyoshree.