40. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event (iv)

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you for supporting this story. It's been a long while and its so fun to write this fic. For now, I'm still following the anime. So Maguro slips in from time to time to fit into the storyline. 

So this chapter is super fun for me to write. Whenever I read this, I wanted to scream on behalf of Maguro for the embarrassment I've put her through. Please do comment. It made my day whenever a comment comes up :)

Anyway, stay safe everyone. We're not out of Covid yet. 

Enjoy~

"Here," Gojo-sensei passes one dorayaki to Maguro right in front of her face, blocking her view from the scarred lady. "This one is good."

"Oh, really?" Maguro immediately did a 360-degree turnabout and grabbed onto the dorayaki, smelling it, and delighted herself in finding that its freshly made and still warm. "Oh, this is still warm! Smells good too!"

No 5 minutes ago, Maguro almost started a big fight with Utahime. Something about the Kyoto instructor ticks her off from the moment she saw her at the gathering point. What's with her fanning the hate between Kyoto and Tokyo students by openly grumble about 'idiot Gojo!' and 'that lump of an oaf!', causing Kyoto's students to show bits and bouts of disrespect towards the Rikugan user.

And of course, that Kyoto's Principal as well. Old and remote, the ancient one looked as if he's more suited to meditate until his last breath than hovering around like a well-fed fly.

Kyoto. Everything about them is annoying.

And the fight started after Utahime throws the teacup filled with hot green tea towards Gojo right in front of Maguro.

And she threw a donut towards Utahime in retaliate, hitting her square in the face.

"I am done with you, you naggy old-" she started but was cut off by the view of a slightly glazed dorayaki, handed in by non-other than Gojo Satoru.

What a way to reveal Maguro's weakness.

"I asked the cafeteria lady to make some snacks for us," Gojo-sensei said smugly, turning towards Utahime and grinning openly at her wiping the donut's cream off her face. Gojo felt quite proud for being the one person in the room capable to pacify his only Reverse Cursed Technique student.

Apart from her new boyfriend, Inumaki Toge of course.

"They're all fresh out of the oven," he continued, biting into them with relish. "Some are still hot, so becareful."

"Ieiri-sensei! They have dango!" Maguro chimed brightly, grabbing one stick of dango and handed it to Shoko, who had just walked into the monitoring room. She was invited for the viewings of the competition as well just in case some students happened to get injured. "I heard from Gojo-sensei you liked dango. He ordered them for you."

Shoko looked at the blindfolded man and smiled with that signature-tired smile. "Thank you both. That's sweet of you." She took the proffered dango from Maguro's finger and ate one, smiling with delight at Gojo. "Still my favourite. Thank you, Satoru."

"Come, come," Gojo said excitedly, sitting down with a dorayaki in hand. "It's almost time."

Maguro's eyes widened in delight. "Oh, there's Toge-kun!"

The Tokyo group is waiting in the forest area, whilst the Kyoto group starts from the other side of the building.

Picking up the walkie-talkie, Gojo started his pre-competition words of encouragements, "We're starting in one minute."

Seeing Maguro still seething a little from Utahime's outburst, Gojo gave a little snickering smile and continued, "Now, let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement from Iori Utahime sensei."