83. Mikan Kiss

A/N: Hi~~ Hello~ This chappie should be juuuuuust right. *wink
Happy reading~

P.s: I'd love a good boy Toge in the day and a bad boy Toge at night. But that's just me I'm sorry scroll past this please thank you. 

*****************************

After they've unpacked and settled down, Maki suggested for them to go to the little street not far from the Inumaki's Manor grounds.

"There's loads of snacks and local sweets sold there," Maki said, eying Maguro from the corner of her eyes. She was talking with Toge, but at the mention of snacks and sweets, Maguro immediately turned her head to look at Maki.

Maki snorted into her hand. What Itadori had said earlier on the ride is true - it's so easy to bait Maguro with food.

Toge nodded his head in agreement and agreed. "There's an old shop there that sells fruit popsicles. They're very pretty to look at and delicious as well. Maki and Panda had them last summer."

"Oh, that shop?" Panda chimed in, eyes looking upwards and mind already floated to the popsicle shop. It's a dainty little old wooden shop that has the huge "ICE" white word in Kanji printed on a red banner hung just right outside of the shop. It's right at the front entrance to the street, and impossible to miss. "Yes, we must go there. They had really great popsicle choices to choose from, and they're all delicious! Let's go!"

It was the same setting as last year. The moment they've touched down at Inumaki manor and unpacked, they've immediately set off to the streets for snacks and goodies to bring back to college. The Inumakis didn't prepare any special event for them unless Toge requests, and by far, he knew Maki and Panda well enough to know that they're not the family dinner type. For one, Maki hated the Zenins, and so has refused outright to attend to any family type of dinner. Panda being Panda, doesn't feel like he fits into any family events.

So, it has always been free and easy for them whenever they're here.

Toge held out his hand to Maguro and pulled her to his sides when she gave him her hand.

"Here," he said, opening a dark umbrella and held it on top of her head. "The sun is hot. Tell me first thing if you feel dizzy."

Maguro nodded her head happily and held onto the bottom corner of his shirt, seeing as his hand closest to her is already holding the umbrella for them. Toge's ears heated up. Holding onto the bottom corner of his shirt? How could Maguro be so flawlessly cute every single time?

Panda and Maki lead the group to the popsicle store. There's plenty of varieties to choose from. There was the homemade fruit popsicle version that Maki and Panda recommended to everyone, and normal ice-creams that are found in everyday store. Everyone chooses something for themselves and sat around the random seats available outside of the small shop.

Toge got Maguro her popsicle while Gojo-sensei paid for everyone's portions. "We can meet back up here or back at the Inumaki's Manor after you're all done with your sightseeing. Your sensei will be off doing real jobs now. I'll be back before dinner for the onsen. Enjoy the popsicles! It's Summertime!!"

Everyone cheered and thanked Gojo-sensei before starting to go off on their own. Nobara followed Itadori and Fushiguro, stopping at every single stall that are available along the way. It appears they tend to stick to each other often enough to foster up teamwork. The better they know each other, the better their teamwork spirits work during battle with cursed spirits.

Maki and Panda drifted off on their own, going around the street to look for something that interest them.

That left Maguro and Toge alone at the popsicle shop's bench.

This particular spot is quite secluded by the public eye. There's a short curtain with the word ICE printed on it that conceals the patrons from the public eye when they're sitting down with the popsicles. It was a nice spot to sit in as it is shielded from the sun as well.

Toge and Maguro both got a different flavoured popsicle. Maguro had a mikan one, whilst Toge got a watermelon one. Both are so very sweet and delicious, and it's very refreshing to have one in the hot summer time. He was eating his, and halfway through he noticed Maguro watching the popsicle in his hand.

He smiled. He knew what she wanted.

"Here," he waved the popsicle in his hand to Maguro. "Have a taste. Mine is watermelon. Its delicious!"

He guessed it right. Maguro did indeed wanted to try his for a bit. She happily bites onto the offered popsicle with one small bite and moaned at how refreshing the watermelon tasted. "It's so good, Toge-kun!" she said, swinging her legs on the bench. "The watermelon is so sweet! Oh, do you want to try mine too?"

Toge shakes his head with a smile and finishes his popsicle in a few more bites. He watches as she continues to eat her popsicle with relish and enjoyed the sweet flavour of the mikan fruit frozen in the popsicle, unbeknownst to her that her boyfriend is watching her every move.

Every lick.

Every slurp at the thawed fruit.

And every bite.

No sooner, Maguro finishes her popsicle, pulling out the wooden stick from her pursed lips with a happy pop. "Done! It's so good! You should try it, Toge-kun. The mikan in the popsicle is so sweet!"

Toge smiled pleasantly. "Alright," Toge agreed before leaning in, his long slender fingers gently turned Maguro's head towards him by grasping her chin gently and guided her mouth to his, pressing his lips to hers in a deep kiss.

Being caught off guard like this, Maguro gasped and blinked her eyes a few times, quickly sinks into the moment with Toge and allowed the tongue he has been sweeping at her bottom lips to slide into her open mouth, obliging his request with a quiet, pleased sigh.

Toge's tongue invaded Maguro's wet cavern almost forcefully, savouring the sweet mikan popsicle taste that still remained in Maguro's mouth hungrily. He vaguely registered Maguro's hand gripping his shoulder, reminding him soundlessly that they're in public.

Just one more sweep. One more dip into her mouth with his tongue.

Her mouth is still cool from the popsicle, and so very sweet. He felt and heard her breath speeding up as she complied with his kisses, moving her lips with his and as he deepens their kiss with his tongue. She responded to each of his kisses in sync, not wanting to lose out to showing her affection to him as well.

He loves her so well, so sweet. And in return, Maguro returns his adoration by showing him she appreciates the attention.

And slides her small hand up his neck.

He didn't want to stop. He really didn't want to.

Reluctantly, knowing full well that they're still in public, he releases Maguro's lips with a light pop of her bottom lips. Maguro looked up into his eyes and blinked several times, appearing in a daze still from the sudden kiss.

His eyes were very dark, looking back and forth at her eyes and lips.

"Oh, emm, wa-was it good?" Maguro stuttered, guessing somehow that he had tasted it in her mouth.

Toge slides his thumb up to her lips and wiped the corner of her mouth reluctantly, wanting to just sink back into the kiss with just how soft and supple her lips are. It was a great temptation indeed.

He licked his lips, noting to himself that Maguro's eyes are immediately drawn to his mouth and tongue.

"Yes," he quietly whispered to her in a deep voice. Maguro flushes adorably under his gaze, more so when he licked his lips right when she's staring at his mouth. Surely, he must know. He must know he's simply irresistible if he were to look at her like this. He smiled and angle down his head to press his lips lightly to hers one more time with that alluring deep voice he knew she loves so very much, "It's very, very sweet."