Chapter 3- You Can Do Better Than Her

The shooting had started to die down, Starla slowly pulled away from Luke's protective grip, she took a deep breath, she was still kind of wobbly from the fear of losing her life to a school shooter. She took another deep breath as she slowly made her way to the door, she peered out the window as she let out a bloodcurdling scream because before her eyes was a lady around the age of 30, who had Taylor's dark raven hair and similar face structures, her mind went foggy, she had started to breathe heavily, she looked around, her now tearful eyes caught Luke's frightened ones. She was panicked, she grabbed her phone and dialed her mother's number much to her assumption, and a phone rang outside the classroom door. This confirmed it for Starla, the lady who had gotten killed from the gun wound was her mother.

Starla looked at the band as she let out a shaky breath, her mind went blank, and the next thing she knew, her mind went black and she had passed out unconscious, Luke caught her before further injuries could occur, his now worried glances were slowly looking around at the other three boys "what do we do..?" He asked in a quiet voice and Alex spoke up "Well I'm pretty sure that she's an orphan... because her dad and brothers died in that car crash in 1989" he replied.

Meanwhile, In Orlando, Florida, 5 minutes away from Walt Disney World, a blonde-haired girl, who was an average height for a girl was fast asleep, nestled to her twin brother just as the glowing light from the sun seeped through the windows, the girl threw her legs over the side of the couch before grabbing for her phone "Antie! get up would ya, we're going to be late, grandma's on her way to pick us up, Hurry Up!" She demanded, clearly irritated by her twin brother not even stirring as their alarm rang out as she was rushing to get ready, they were already a few minutes late.

She was frying bacon when she looked at the doorway seeing her twin brother, she smiled softly as she smiled "Morning Willow, what's got your knickers in a twist?" He was asking curiously, she shot him a death glare as he groaned "Chill." Willow sniggered as Anthony groaned, Willow poured him a coffee and she smirked whilst sliding it to him on the counter "Moving day..." She said enthusiastically.

Anthony's glance fell on Willow "Wait moving day? To where?" He replied confused, almost like he had forgotten that they were moving again, to him it felt like every week they left and started a new school, Willow's face frowned as she looked at Anthony "Los Angeles, California", Willow exclaimed as she ate her bacon...

Willow and Anthony Fairchild were 17, These twins had never worked a day in their life, they were entitled and spoilt, their parents always caved when they begged for the newest fashion trends, Willow was always following the newest trends, and she was always seen decked head to toe in the latest fashion and trends, including her makeup and hair being perfect. Being seventeen meant that they were the same age as the band members from Sunset Curve, which surprisingly was their favourite band.

The eldest child rushed into her room and grabbed her tartan skirt and matching overcoat/blazer, she then groaned as she ripped a sweater from the hanger and sighed. She wanted to stand out, but she hated fitting in, I mean, at all of her other schools, everyone WANTED to be HER so, Taylor had a massive competition if she wanted to keep her Queen Bee/Head cheerleader status.

Willow clutched her phone as she noticed that she was getting an incoming call from their father, she drew a deep breath as she smiled "Oh um, hey dad, you alright?" She asked as she smiled listening to the sternness of his voice for the first time in years "Oh, I thought grandma was picking us up?" She questioned, their family had suffered heartbreak, for a few years ago the Fairchild twins had lost their mother in a car crash, a car crash that never made sense until it happened.

Upon Willow flinching as she heard their father's cruel and cold tone, she knew that it was best not to argue with him, she took a deep breath, biting her lip subconsciously as she was anxious "We'll be on our way, we will meet you there." She replied, as she hung up, she froze knowing that their father would easily find fault, she looked at herself in the mirror before smirking "damn, I look attractive" she says cockily as she smoothened out her skirt.

Anthony was standing beside her in the bathroom as Willow was spending half an hour on her makeup she chuckled as her annoying twin brother ruffled her already brushed and styled blonde hair. "TONY! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" She screamed, giggling a little, they were twins. Of course, they got on each other's nerves, but it was obvious that they loved each other as the twins had been inseparable since childhood.

She walked out as she kissed Anthony's cheek "Hey, you excited." She asked him as his gaze fell upon his sister "You are beautiful darling, I don't see why anyone would want to cheat on such an angel." He replied, Willow blushed a light pink "Thanks..." she said, suddenly now unenthusiastically "I um.... let's move away from my failed relationships, maybe you will find a boy who loves you for you, unlike your ex-boyfriend" She replied supportively.

Anthony had come out as gay for a few months now, and only Willow supported him, their father kicked him out as he was severely homophobic and Willow went with him as they were inseparable, but their father still had to be responsible for them, no relationship seemed to work for the twins, especially since their father is quite intimidating as well.

Willow flashed Anthony a dazzling smile to reassure him, she reached across the counter as she caressed his hand "You're alright, I'm so proud of you babe." She said encouragingly, hoping to give him confidence. They were accompanied by their father to school, and the car rides to school were often awkward, mainly because it was often just Hermione making small talk or conversations.

The twins immediately stepped out of the car; their gazes fixed upon the school. "Oh my..." Willow remarked as she gasped, she slowly glanced at Anthony "Look at how enormous this school is..." She said excitedly, she promptly grabbed Anthony's hand. She started running in the direction of the groups of high school teens. Her mind swarmed with so many questions. Did they have a cheerleading team? Does this mean her life is going to be perfect now? For a split second, She had a heart, and her eyes watered from the thought of a perfect life with the perfect boy, or maybe that was just the wind since her feet were carrying her fast.

Willow gave a smug look to Anthony, who caught up after a few minutes. He laughed as they stopped for a few seconds, they just stood there frozen, they stared at the school, it must have been the biggest one they'd ever been to.

Ultimately, Willow was wearing Destiny's child band shirt with a jean and a flannel tied around her waist, this was about the fifth outfit, she had initially tried Her long curly hair was a dark brunette and was messily put up into a bun with wispy tendrils, the bun had a blue scrunchie around it.

She had already caught the eyes of Sunset Curve, Reggie, Luke, Alex, and Bobby and it was only 10am, The boys were talking amongst themselves about her style choices. Starla was sitting with them, she stood up and strolled over to the twins. She glared them down as she spoke up "So, you think you can waltz in here and take my place." She scoffed unamused, Willow stepped forward, her eyes narrowing, her face inches from Starla's as she gently pushed on Starla's head to which she immediately fell and hit the ground. "Weakling." Willow teased and ridiculed her "You against me? You must be joking," she said as she strode around the girl on the floor.