Chapter 4- Too Late To Turn Back Now

She had already caught the eyes of Sunset Curve, Reggie, Luke, Alex, and Bobby were talking amongst themselves about her style choices. Starla was sitting with them, she stood up and strolled over to the twins. She glared them down as she spoke up "so, you think you can waltz in her and take my place." She scoffed unamused.

Willow stepped forward, her face inches from Starla's as she gently pushed on Starla's head to which she immediately stumbled backwards and hit the ground. "Weakling." Willow teased and ridiculed her "you against me? you must be joking" she said as she strode around the girl on the floor.

Starla groaned, she scrambled to her feet, she looked around, everyone was laughing and Sunset Curve were no where to be seen. Mainly because Luke was fawning over the "New Girl". Starla thought that the news about her loosing against the new girl would blow over.

Boy was she wrong, it had been a few weeks since the cafeteria incident . Everyone was now fawning over Willow, they were all obsessed with her, shocked that she had actually stood up to Starla, especially since her parents were actresses and were extremely wealthy.

Starla sighed, she wanted revenge so she went to the gymnasium, but this was when her nightmare truly started. Standing there was Willow, boy she looked perfect as usual but that wasn't the worst part of it, the worst part was the cheerleading uniform clung onto her body prettily, it showed off her curves.

Everyone in the cheer team lusted for Willow, Willow spotted Starla as she rolled her eyes before flashing a sly smirk to her, as if she knew she was ruining her reputation. Starla's face grew redder with anger as she marched over and yanked Willow's hair roughly "You bitch!" She shouted as Willow pushed her away "get off me you slut!" She shouted angrily "You need to be cold to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart, and she got her head chopped off." Willow said threateningly, Willow reminded people of Anne Boleyn, mainly because of her political nature and her ambitious and cunning personality

Starla wanted to one up Willow , but every time she tried, she failed. Willow managed to maintain perfect grades, whilst being the new Queen B, and whilst being the School President. Willow was well known everywhere, mainly because her father was a lawyer, her mother had sadly passed due to a car incident, but they kept that very well hidden, but it won't be hidden for long.,

Willow and Starla kept squabbling, everyone thought it was hilarious as Starla was jealous that she was losing everything. Willow stolen her title and now was stealing her boyfriend or at least that's what Starla thinks, as she was spotted with Luke and Sunset Curve during school times.

To add to her bad luck, she had spotted Luke and Willow holding hands and going out to a restaurant at the weekends and after school. Her nightmare continued as she noticed WIllow had a rose necklace that Starla thought Luke had originally brought for her.

Starla growled annoyed, this was getting on her nerves now. Constantly being ignored by her best friends and her own supposed boyfriend. She hated not being the centre of attention, she was usually the jealous type. It took her a whole week to gain confidence to confront Luke, but it didn't go the way she had planned it in her head. She strolled over to Luke as she gripped his hand tightly "We never broke up, now" She paused "Now you're mingling with a lawyer's daughter!" She shouted, everyone was watching this scene fold out. Luke looked at  Starla confused "WE were never together! so quit being so jealous" He raised his voice

Willow ran over as she pushed Starla off him "let him go bitch! God why are you so jealous!" She shouted, She looked at Luke "is she bothering you babe?" She replied as Starla's eyes went wide "You're a traitor Luke!" She shouted, Willow spotted Anthony and Alex holding hands as she smiled.

Willow and Luke walked away, they walked into the music studio where Alex, Anthony, Reggie and Bobby were talking "Hey." Luke replied, causing them to stop talking between themselves, Willow groaned as Anthony pulled her away "There might be some loves that seem bigger than others or more complicated or harder to let go of, but there's a reason they're not meant to be." Willow replied as she looked at Luke, Anthony was confused "what?" He asked, Starla walked in, freezing as she noticed who were there. She left without a word.