Chapter 5- You Love Who You Love

Starla had immediately walked out when her gaze fell upon Luke and Willow, she sniffled softly as she dragged her feet against the floor. Tears rolled down her cheek, she felt someone tugging her sleeve, when she turned around Willow was standing in front of her "hey, want to be friends?" She asked.

Starla scoffed before walking away, it was clear that the feelings of betrayal weren't going any time soon. Her survival was to not let anyone in, whether it's romance or just even friends. It has been like that ever since her father and brothers passed, she had moved away from home.

Luke, Reggie, Bobby, Anthony, Alex, and Willow were all talking in the hallway, she glanced down at her phone noticing a text from an unknown number "guys... I just got a message.." She says slightly scared, she took a deep breath before opening it.  She gasped, it was photos of her mothers' car crash, she looked away and fought against the tears. Luke wrapped his arm around her as he escorted her out of the school building "babe? what's going on?" he asked concerned.

Starla was hiding behind a tree, she smirked to herself "two can play this game." she mumbled as she then walks away from the tree, she wasn't looking where she was going so she walked straight into them, she groaned as she fell backward, the minute she looked up, she rolled her eyes as Willow was offering her hand to help her up.

Starla weakly smiled as she accepted Willow's help "thank you..." she mumbled quietly, she sighed, she started to believe that Willow was better, I mean she certainly was prettier, Her curly blonde hair, and her cherry red lips.

Starla envied her looks, she was about to say something before Willow dragged her across the school field and behind the bleachers as she glared at her "What do you think you're playing at, skank?" She asked dangerously, the seventeen-year-old just stood there stumbling on what to say. Willow grew more and more impatient with every word stumble as she shoved her against the wooden bleacher "you better say something or you'll regret it." She hissed, as Starla then decided to speak up "What are you talking about, freak" She shouted back at her, she paused as she saw Willow's face harden, a scowl present on her face hearing Starla's insult.

Now she's done it, she messed with the wrong girl and she was going to pay the consequence.. "crap.." she thought, she had messed up big time, especially since the whole of their year were filing out of the school hallway and to the field to watch. She gulped as her heartbeat quickened.

She cowered in fear as Willow gripped her roughly by the hair and pulled her out before throwing her to the ground "Oh I'm the freak?" she said unimpressed, she crossed her arms over her body as she glared down at her "Welcome to your worst nightmare Hollywoode, I'm not the one who has been stalking Patterson." She teased. Now the truth was out, Willow had been Luke's girlfriend since the start of freshman year, and they had been in a long-distance relationship throughout her being in Orlando with Anthony and her father, who everyone knew was a influential, CEO of a company.