Chapter 6- Raisin' A Little Hell

A week later, talk about the 'confrontation' had finally died down, and Willow's reputation instantly shot higher than anyone's in the school, Willow had been nominated for student body president and class president. This news immediately spread across the school, Starla was fuming as she marched up to Willow.

Willow knew that she was there but she ignored Starla to annoy her more as she was spending time with Luke that she had missed, she was like one of the guys, I mean she was a part of Sunset Curve, as she and Luke were the ones to bring the band together and thought of the name.

They sat in the colourful music room as they were discussing what Universities they wanted to attend "Julliard..." Willow replied as Luke glanced at her, tears building up in his eyes, he grabbed her hand and rubbed it. Willow's gaze fell upon the school musical cast list "Heathers The Musical.." She replied as she wrote her name on it, the boys smiled as they all followed her lead and signed up for the musical too. Hermione smiled happily as she wrapped her arms around Luke's torso before she pressed a kiss onto his cheek.

As Starla walked into the music room, she saw how lovey Willow and Luke were being and she sighed, she looked at the floor "get a room!" she shouted, clearly irritated, she closed her eyes as she heard the kissing sound effects, she groaned annoyed as she opened her eyes "Shut Up!" she roared angrily. The sudden outburst startled Willow, Starla noticed how startled Willow was and she smirked, maybe she could use this to her advantage.

Luke held Willow close as he rubbed her cheek and stroked her hair comfortingly, the boys gathered around Willow just as their teacher walked in unimpressed "alright, who shouted?" She asked in a stern tone. Their teacher was beautiful, curly silvery blonde and sharp blue eyes wandered the room as they fixed themselves upon the now-shaking Willow, her sapphire eyes softened as she glanced at Starla, her sharp glare shot through Starla like daggers "alright, what happened?" She asked sternly, she made her way to Hermione as she rubbed her back "What happened, lovely?" She asked as Willow slowly looked up at her "Starla shouted..." She mumbled.

All then attention now was put on Starla, but it wasn't good. The teachers face grew redder and redder with anger "You do not shout at another student. You hear me Miss Hollywoode?" She said sternly as her face was inches from Starla's. Starla gulped as she nodded "I'm sorry Miss.." She replied as she looked at Willow.

The music teachers gaze fell upon the cast list, she cheered up seeing her star students names written on the cast list. "You can all go home, as not many students will be in class as it's Senior Ditch Day." She replied, The band glanced at each other before Hermione and Luke caught each others glances "We can start our shifts at the diner earlier if you want babe?" Luke asked as grabbed Willow. The couple split from the rest of the gang as Starla decided to spend her time in the library to research more about her family history.

She slid into a computer seat, she groaned as the light from the computer screen blinded her, she typed in her log in before going on the internet, she typed in Willow Fairchild and no searches came up. She then typed in 'Car Crash, May 23rd 1989' Her eyes widened, she gasped "May 23rd..." she spoke out quietly, May 23rd, that was the same day her father and brothers died, same year too.

Then it clicked, what if both Willow's mother and her father's death were linked, colour drained from her face. She had to know what Willow was doing here in case she was involved in any of her fathers suspicious missions. She then read outload the article about the death, the moment she read out Willow's mothers name she gasped "Aurelia Fairchild..." She read, she stopped for a second, her brain stopped working, Aurelia Fairchild that was a name she had heard before, at the hospital when her fathers was taken to hospital, they were talking about the young woman who died, leaving her husband with two fairly young children.

Willow and Luke walked into a library to start on one of their assignments, Willow noticed the article Starla was reading, she went ashen pale, she glanced at Luke who held her tight knowing about what was about to happen. Willow regained her colour as she marched over "What are you doing?" she asked, she was unimpressed "Why are you researching about-" She went quiet as she noticed the date that her mother died, she sighed "She.... died in a car crash..?" She mumbled, this was the first time she was finding out about it

Starla's startled glance fixed on Willow's puzzled and heartbroken one "You never knew?" She asked, actually feeling empathy. Willow nodded "Dad wouldn't tell me..." She replied, Starla's gaze went wider "I'm sorry to hear that." She mumbled,

Willow's gaze narrowed, glaring at Starla obviously not trusting her, she sighed softly as she was annoyed at Starla for being nosey about her family life, Luke glared at Starla, wrapping his arms around Willow to comfort her "You're an asshole for researching Willow's family tree" He said angrily.

Willow sighed "Luke chill.." she replied softly, she then gazed at Starla "You're a bitch you know that right. Is popularity all you care about?" She asked, Starla took a moment before nodding "It always has meant everything to me... especially since my mom died in the school shooting..." She replied, Willow's gaze softened "oh.. I'm sorry." She replied softly.