Female NPCs

Bio: Manthara is Ichiban's Masterpiece

Bio: Manthara is Ichiban's Masterpiece. Because Ichiban and Peroroncino would have countless arguments about what the best build was, they each created an NPC to settle the question. Peroroncino created an NPC who is certain to win almost any 1v1. Shalltear Bloodfallen. While Ichiban created an NPC who has good chances of winning any fight no matter the amount of opponents, terrain, environment, ect. Manthara. He designed her to never leave his side; going as far as to give her a ring of Ainz Ooal Gown. On the outside, Manthara is a perfect assistance; never speaking in the presence of her master, unless spoken to by him or the other supreme beings. On the inside though, she is cold-blooded; imagining different ways everyone, even the other supreme beings, can be crushed by her master and suffer in the most excruciating way possible. She always worries for her master's health, constantly cooking for him so he has at least three meals, fit for a king, a day. But like all NPCs within the Valley of Night, she never questions her master's safety. As a question for his safety is an insult to his power and a crime punishable by death. She loves her master more than anything, but puts her duties as his assistant over the urge to sleep with him. She views the denizens of the Valley of Night as her family but views the rest of Nazarick's inhabitants as no more than trash.
------------------------------------------------------

Bios: Lenora & Kazeth are Ichiban's twin daughters

Bios: Lenora & Kazeth are Ichiban's twin daughters. When he moved away from his little sister, he missed the feeling of having someone he loves deeply (NOT LIKE THAT. you weirdos) pester him all the time. He created them around the same age his sister was, when he move out. (16) These two are inseparable. They get along like peanut butter & jelly but will occasionally argue about their bodies. But when in the presence of their father, they will go to war for his attention. They are treated as Royalty by all members of Nazarick and have built close friendships with members of "The White Company," who often acts as their babysitters. They are the only NPCs within the Valley who are permitted to worry for their creator's life. In front of all NPCs, their creator pulls off the image of a strong and powerful man. But in front of these two, he is a loving father who wishes for nothing more than to give his girls the galaxy. Needless to say they're spoiled beyond all imagination. Together they could put up a decent fight against any one member of the Pleiades.
Kazeth: Kazeth wishes for nothing more than her sister's luscious chest. Kazeth has an incredible work ethic and wants to be a good a swordswoman as her father is. She loves training and wishes her sister would join her. She studies the form of Igris, Cocytus, and his creator, Warrior Takemikazuchi, to improve her skills as a swordswoman.
Lenora: Lenora wishes for nothing more than her sister's succulent figure. Lenora adores her sister's figure but is too lazy to work for it. She would rather spend her time playing with creepy crawly things like bugs, one of the things her sister hates most about her because Kazeth is terrified of bugs. She treats Entoma like a toy doll and loves cuddling with her. She loves playing with Entoma and Genjiro's summons. Entoma doesn't exactly hate the attention she gets from the daughter of a supreme being, but she doesn't love it either.