Floor Guardians

Once Albedo leaves to inform the fllor guardians of the upcoming meeting, as if on que, Manthara teleports in with a large tray in hand and starts walking up the stairs to the thrones.

Ichiban: "Manthara, would you mind guiding Bellion to the sixth floor fighting arena?"

Manthara: "It wouldn't p be an issue, but what shall I did with your snack?"

Ichiban: "You can leave that with me. Momonga and I have some things to discuss."

At the waves of his hand, a small table appears. Momonga understands what their about to talk about and is hesitant in allowing Manthara to leave.

 Momonga understands what their about to talk about and is hesitant in allowing Manthara to leave

Manthara: "Understood. For your snack, I have made fish sticks using a fin of an aspidochelone from Vanaheim." she announces lifting the lid on the tray to reveal delectable fish sticks. "If that is all, I shall be on my way." she mentions teleporting away.

Ichiban: "So Momonga ...crunch... are you going to explain yourself? ...crunch"

Momonga: "I-I was just seeing if she had a heart beat. That's all, I swear."

Ichiban: "crunch... I could see that. But I'm talking about what you put in her settings." Momonga's skeleton face shapes into an embarrassed expression. "crunch... I clearly remember her settings said "she was a bitch." So what did you put instead, when you were giggling? crunch"

Momonga: "I uh-h may have said... she was deeply in love with me." Momonga would be full of red, if his body could show emotions. Just as he goes to instinctively grab his cheeks, out of unease, he stops and is completely calm, once again. "Anyways, we should head to the sixth floor. I would like to test out if we can use our powers from Yggdrasil." he asserts standing up.

Ichiban wipes his hands off, having finished his snack, and stands up along side Momonga. Then, gives his response.

Ichiban: "Sure, I've had a weird feeling ever since we got here."

They teleport to the sixth floor, inside one of the halls that lead to the center of the amphitheatre. While walking to the center, Ichiban quizzes his friend on his demeanor, since coming to the new world.

Ichiban: "So Momonga, what's up with that glow and change of attitude, when you're flustered?"

Momonga: "I'm not sure. From what I can tell, when my emotions get high, some outside calms me down. It's like, one minute I feel one way , then the next my mind is quiet."

Ichiban: "It's probably an aspect of your character being undead. Cause feel something similar."

Momonga: "You do? How so?"

Ichiban: "I think because my avatar is a beast-type, my primal instincts feel stronger. I have a strong urge to hunt, reproduce, and protect my young."