WHAAATTTTT

In the castle of the Everlasting Peak, within the Valley of Night, there's a glowing outline of someone upon a throne. There are thirteen gorgeous females lined up on the left side of the throne, off of the walk-way. On the right side, stands three strong shadowy figures. As the outlined figure begins to take shape, both sides kneel and look towards the ground. The figure on the throne is revealed to be Ichiban, logging into Yggdrasil one last time.

As Ichiban surveys his soon to be relics of the past, he recalls all the laughs and arguments he shared with his friends in this room.

Ichiban: "Ulbert and I sure did make this room the definition of "making it to the final boss.""

Ulbert helped Ichiban design most of his castle because Ichiban isn't too much of a flashy person

Ulbert helped Ichiban design most of his castle because Ichiban isn't too much of a flashy person. The only rooms Ulbert didn't help him design were his personal ones.

After examining the throne room, Ichiban moves his gaze to the NPCs kneeled before him. He looks at the two closest to him, who're also the strongest.

Ichiban: "The Floor guardian, Bellion, and my personal assistant, Manthara."

The souless NPCs continue to look down and kneel before their creator. Ichiban lets lose a bit of a sad sigh, then continues to talk as if someone's listening.

Ichiban: "ughh...I put a lot of effort into getting it so that Manthara will never be more than 15 feet away from me unless commanded to."

Leaning to rest his hand on his head and elbow on the arm rest of the throne, Ichiban continues to look over the rest of his creations.

Ichiban: "I put a lot of effort into making my NPCs. Not just me, all the others of Ainz Ooal Gown put their hearts into their NPCs. Speaking of others..."

HeroHero has logged out appears in front of Ichiban.

Ichiban: "I almost forgot, Momonga wanted the whole guild online for one last goodbye" he says, opening his guild menu. "Looks like it's just me and him online. I should see how he's doing. He always did get emotional during goodbyes."

Ichiban uses his [Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown] to teleport outside of the conference room. Not only him but also the NPC that never leaves his side.

As Ichiban prepares to walk up the stairs, into the conference room. He notices Momonga at the bottom of the steps, holding the guild weapon, looking at the name of the butler Touch-me made.

Ichiban: "Hey Momonga!"

Momonga: "Hey Ichiban! I was just looking over Sebas and the Pleiades."

Ichiban walks to the side of Momonga amd turns toward Sebas and the Pleiades.

Ichiban: "They were meant to be Nazarick's last line of defense but no one ever made it this far." he exclaims, with a quick corrupted grin that's practically unnoticeable.