Demonstrating Power

As Bellion and the rest of the floor guardians get in position for the ritual, two young female voices can be heard from the portal Bellion just came out of. The first to walk out of the portal is the familiar Manthara and not too far behind her is two teenage girls walking side by side. On the left stands the juvenile devil, who's body resembles a grown model, except for the chest which is flat. On the right stands the juvenile fairy, who's plump chest nearly breaks out of its clothing with the bounce of every step but stops just to where the silky white dress won't break before repeating the process.

The guardians make a path for Manthara and the young woman, as they are the twin daughters of Ichiban.

Whilst Manthara takes her place by Ichiban's side, he inquires on the unexpected visit from his children.

Ichiban: "Why did you bring them?" he whispers so no one but Manthara can hear him.

Manthara: "They wanted to see you, as well as the guardians, and Lord Momonga. When I told them it was an important meeting, they ignored my words and followed behind Sir Bellion." she whispers back.

(Flashback)

Manthara knocks on the door to Bellions personal study. After hearing Bellion grant her permission to enter, she opens the door to see Bellion fully armored, as usual, sitting behind his desk.

 After hearing Bellion grant her permission to enter, she opens the door to see Bellion fully armored, as usual, sitting behind his desk

Bellions study is quite basic and defines his personality greatly. All the furniture is beautifully crafted but the colors and arrangement of the room is plain. It has a desk in the middle of the room with a few books and trinkets on top. Behind the desk is a majestic chair surround by bookshelves filled with tons of powerful potions in elegant bottles. In front of the desk is a large rug, a comfy looking chair, a coffee table with a tea kettle and few glasses, and a tall stand that holds five candles to light up the room. The rug holds the same sigil as the flag hanging above Bellion. It is the sigil of Ichiban. (Not this one but he does have one that I'll show later)

Manthara elegantly sits into the only other chair in the room and pours herself a warm glass of tea. Before drinking the tea, she gives Bellion word of his summons from their master.

Manthara: "Lord Ichiban has ordered you to participate in a meeting with the rest of the trash." she exclaims before taking a sip of her tea.

Bellion: "What "trash" might you be referring to, Manthara?" he asks reading a scroll.

Manthara: "Those insignificant floor guardians." she says putting some sugar in her tea.

Bellion: "I see. Then, when and where would this meeting be?" he inquires while he still reads through a scroll.

Manthara: "In an hour at the sixth floor' fighting arena." she utters taking a sip of her now sweetened tea.

Bellion: "I guess we should be on our way. Right, Manthara?" he asserts calmly standing up and looking over to Manthara.