Carne Village

Momonga is currently seated in a chair in his office, looking through the [Mirror of Remote Viewing]. Sebas is standing by his side, looking over Momonga's shoulder, also watching what the mirror shows. The mirror shows a village being raided by men in armor.

Momonga: "This seems like a good chance to make our introduction to this world. What do you think Sebas?" he asks turning his skull to his right, where Sebas stands.

Sebas: "I shall gather an army that encompasses the power of Nazarick my Lord." he suggests bowing his head.

Momonga: "That won't be needed, right now. Have Albedo join me ready for battle and inform Ichiban. Also have forces skilled in stealth at the ready. Raise the security of Nazarick to maximum once Ichiban leaves." he asserts waving off Sebas's idea.

Sebas: "Consider it done." he answers walking to perform his duties.

Momonga reaches into the air and summons [The Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown]. He then summons a gate and gives himself a few words before walking through the gate and taking his first steps on his path to become a god.

Momonga: "I will strive to make this guild something you guys can be proud of." with those words the start of a new era was about to begin.

In the glacier lands of the fifth floor of The Great Tomb of Nazarick, we see Ichiban standing in the middle of a frozen lake with Cocytus and Manthara, off to the side. Ichiban is currently doing his first 1-on-1 training session with Cocytus.

Ichiban: "Listen closely Cocytus. Even though you use many weapons, you must also master your body. These techniques I'm teaching you are something even I wish I learned before I mastered weapons." Cocytus listens on with awe at the glorious teachings his master is about to give him. "You must be able to control every aspect of your body. Down to even your very cells... Take this for example..."

Cocytus becomes confused for a moment them reflexively puts up his guard. It makes sense for him to be confused as his master completely vanished. Not fade away like with a invisibility spell or an item. No its like he was deleted in the blink of an eye. And even though all the guardians have skills or items to counter the highest tier invisibility spells, Cocytus couldn't sense Ichiban anywhere. His scent wasn't even in the air anymore.

Ichiban: "This is what is possible once you have complete mastery over your own body." he says coming back into sight. "What I just did was erase everything about my being. I removed my scent from the air, concealed the functioning of my organs, and stopped the vibration of my atoms and yet I ran ten lap around this lake."

Cocytus can't believe his ears and takes a small step back. He stares at Ichiban with only amazement for a few seconds then comes back to reality and kneels.

Cocytus: "Your ability is truly that of the gods my Lord."

Ichiban: "haha, no need to flatter me. Soon this will be a walk in the park for you."

Ichiban: 'But I honestly am amazing! In my old life, I could barely manage this for over 2 minutes. Now, I feel like I could do it for days! This new body is unstoppable!!' he thinks giving himself a mental fist pump.

Ichiban: *clears throat* "You must remember though, that what I'm teaching isn't a skill or magic. These are techniques that require much practice before you can use them in battle. Now, we'll start wih-th..."

The session is interrupted by a gate appearing between the two. The first thing to come out from the gate is a spotless black shoe giving a hint to who it is. To nobody's surprise, Sebas reveals himself, then kneels before Ichiban, and gives the reason for causing a disturbance.