Chapter 3: Arrival

Isle of the Lost

"Whoo! Let's get this party started!" Jay yelled with his arm around Brooklyn's shoulders. But he removed his arm when he saw Brooklyn's father- Gaston- and her brother-Gil- Brooklyn ran straight to her family when she saw them and gave them each a massive hug. Each parent was having their own disappointing conversation with their child before they left.

"Brooklyn." Gaston started, he knelt down to meet her eye-to-eye "I just want you to understand something. I don't care about Belle and the beast. I just want you to be happy. If you want to stay and make friends then you do that. Don't look back. If you don't get the wand, then that's fine. I know you'll be safe there." With that he hugged her tightly, he didn't really want to let her go but he knew he would.

"Brookie." Gil whispered, "I love you." That was all that he said, that was all he needed to say to her, she knew everything he was saying with those three words. But before she left, her father called her one more time.

"A certain someone wanted me to give you this. He said he's sorry that he couldn't make it but the captain needed his help." Brooklyn rolled her eyes, Harry wasn't even there to say goodbye to her, if Uma needed him, he would leave everything to go help her- that included Brooklyn. But she accepted the gift regardless of her sadness, she looked at the gift and had a soft smile on her face. It was a necklace; it was a skinny black rope with a hook hanging from it. The time had come for the children to go.

"The jackals have landed" the driver said into his wrist.

"Bring home the gold!" Jafar.

"Bring home a puppy." Cruella.

"Bring home a prince." The Evil Queen.

In the Limo

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." Evie said getting close to Mal's face.

"Ew, stop" she pushed Evie away "I'm plotting"

"Well, it's not every attractive" Evie looked disappointed that Mal wouldn't let her do her makeup.

"Hey Evie. You can do mine if you want." Brooklyn whispered to her, she didn't like her friends being sad, especially if she knew that she could make them happy. While that was happening, the boys were fighting over the chocolate.

"Look!" Evie yelled once she was done with Brooklyn's makeup.

"It's a trap!" Carlos yelled, but when their eyes opened, they saw that they didn't fall to their deaths. "What just happened?" he asked confused about what just happened.

"It must be magic." Evie said in awe.

"Hey." Mal said grabbing the driver's attention.

"Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?"

"No, this one opens the magic barrier. (points to the one in Mal's hands) that one opens my garage. And this button" the division went up.

"Nasty. I like that guy" Brooklyn said sitting back laughing.

Auradon

Ben, Audrey and Fairy Godmother were standing outside waiting for the arrival of the new students.

"Benny-boo. Why did you have to do this as your first proclamation? You could have done anything?" Audrey pouted.