Chapter 4: Plan

Location: VK's Common Room

"There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand." Evie shook her head. "We can't just let her destroy Auradon."

"If Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast, guys." Carlos said, a worried look plastered on his face.

"Right, so, we're going to give Uma, of all people, the wand." Evie said sarcastically.

"Do we have another choice?" Jay asked

"Your 3D printer." Brooklyn rolled her eyes.

"A phony wand?" Carlos asked with a smile on his face.

"Yes!" Mal cheered.

"In my sleep." Carlos gave Brooklyn a huge smile. A small smile appeared at the corner of her mouth, but disappeared just as quick.

"But the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake." Evie explained.

"Well, okay, so then we just get Ben out really fast." Mal shrugged. "We need some kind of diversion."

"Smoke bombs!" Jay yelled.

"That's perfect." Mal smiled.

"I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place." Evie joined.

"That could work." Brooklyn shrugged. Evie looked at Mal's new hair.

"Oh, and sick hair, by the way. Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game."

"Okay, do you want to know something? Dizzy did this."

"Little Dizzy? Shut up!"

"I know. I'm, like, loving it." Mal held up a piece of her hair. It's, like, a lot lighter."

"Really proud of her."

"Hello?" Carlos called out.

"Right. Carlos, Jay, you guys meet us at Pirates Bat, no later than noon. And, you guys, losing- not an option. Cause we're rotten..."

"To the core." They all said in unison.

Location: Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye

"Shh." Evie whispered to Brooklyn and Mal as she snuck up on Dizzy.

"Okay." Mal mouthed.

"Evie?" Dizzy asked, she wanted to make sure her eyes weren't lying to her. "Evie! You came back!" She jumped on her.

"Hi!"

"Hey. So great to see you, too." Mal said nonchalantly.

"Is it all just like we imagined? Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?" Dizzy began asking the questions that she and Evie used to talk about.

"It's cold and it's sweet, and if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I saved your sketch book for you." Dizzy went to the side and grabbed Evie's old sketch book.

"You did? Dizzy!" Evie grabbed her old book and began flipping the pages. "Oh, my gosh. I made this dress out of an old curtain and safety pins."

"It reminds me of the dress you made for Mal when she met Jasmine." Dizzy said.

"I spilled curry all over that." A sheepish Mal said.

"Yeah, that was hilarious." Brooklyn chuckled.

"This was- this was totally the inspiration for that." Evie smiled at the reminder.